Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

McMonakana

jay d

jay d n coke
Nov 16, 2014
brighton
Reading his twitter feed it looks like Aberdeen wanted to keep him but he elected to return here rather than being pulled back here by the club. He obviously reckons this could be his time to prove himself.
I'm genuinely impressed by that.

Hope so , because there is talent in him . Just hope we get to se it.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Reading his twitter feed it looks like Aberdeen wanted to keep him but he elected to return here rather than being pulled back here by the club. He obviously reckons this could be his time to prove himself.
I'm genuinely impressed by that.

Or perhaps he's just realised how bloody cold it's going to be in Aberdeen in the next two or three months!

*Gullsworth*

My Hair is like his hair
Jan 20, 2006
West...West.......WEST SUSSEX
Watch the video on you tube that a Preston fan posted. Boy he has a turn of speed. The video has about 13k hits too.

Fef

Rock God.
Feb 21, 2009
He'll want to show the new manager what he can do!

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
Exactly. If they are not ready for first team action at 20 get rid! I mean name one player who has improved after the ages of 20? Name one! I dare anyone!

Harry Kane

OK, Apart from Harry Kane just name one other :p

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
Totally forgot about this player

SweatyMexican

Mar 31, 2013
Exactly. If they are not ready for first team action at 20 get rid! I mean name one player who has improved after the ages of 20? Name one! I dare anyone!

OK, Apart from Harry Kane just name one other :p

Rickie Lambert?

jamie the seagull

Jul 27, 2011
Naylor got me all exited with his tweet "Winger returning to Albion" really thought\hoped it was going to be talking about Benno.

There could be complications with Benno as Redmond may be leaving the Canaries and the replacement they had in mind (Scott Sinclair) is now interesting Premiership Clubs.
That was before the Canaries changed manager earlier today.
I would have thought Benno would want to be about to see if he is to feature with the new manager.
Think this one will rumble on to Deadline Day.

ewe2

Mar 14, 2008
Hailsham area
His time is now.....with a new manager and Lua Lua injured.Can he take his chance,with reference to the advice for a 20 year old (ish ) on another thread ? No one owes you a living !I hope he grabs this moment !!!

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Out of contract in the summer, so we need to sign him up or move him on.

Aberdeen fan at work said he's been a waste of time and was sent back

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here