Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

McMonakana

CheeseRolls

NSC Patron
Jan 27, 2009
Shoreham Beach
Reminds me of Seb Carole and not in a good way. I genuinely believe there are better prospects in the DS squad. Happy to be proved wrong though.

Rod Marsh

Aug 9, 2013
Sussex
Pleased to see he's gone out on loan to continue his development. Has looked good in the games I've seen him play. I'm hopeful that this is the final step on his way to a regular first team squad place with us. He certainly has the ability to be a very good championship player. Why going out on loan means his attitude is poor I have no idea. Andros Townsend went on loan to about 8 clubs. It's up to him if he's a success or not, I'm sure the club are doing everything they can to make him reach his potential.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
We were talking about him today.He looks good for the DS squad.Aberdeen is a step up from Crawley.

Aberdeen and Crawley are probably at the same level.

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
I can only assume that Monakana hasn't impressed much in training to be loaned out again. I hope this isn't the end for him in Brighton colours.

The Argus article today seems to contradict this, saying he's come back for pre~season raring to go! and that Aberdeen, who have been tracking him, are a much more serious development opportunity.

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
The Argus article today seems to contradict this, saying he's come back for pre~season raring to go! and that Aberdeen, who have been tracking him, are a much more serious development opportunity.

They are playing in Europe so that should be very useful for his development as well as the games Vs Celtic.

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
Noticed he made the bench last weekend but still not getting game time.
With Shamir Fenelon back I wonder if Jeffrey might be returning anytime soon? Potentially a bit of a LuaLua clone but a fast and direct winger might be a handy option to have for a team that cannot score?

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
With Shamir Fenelon back I wonder if Jeffrey might be returning anytime soon? Potentially a bit of a LuaLua clone but a fast and direct winger might be a handy option to have for a team that cannot score?
What is this:-

'Players I'd forgotten about, day'?

lichfield seagulls

Sep 13, 2008
lichfield~by~the~sea
........... he's been on the bench most of this season but as you say still not enough game time.

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath

If he's not good enough for Aberdeen, I'm afraid he won't make it with us.

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Nope that can not be true. Like Blackadder says if they are no good now they wont ever be. :wink:

My point was more to the fact that if he wasn't getting in at Aberdeen, a poorer level, he isn't ready for us.

In hindsight, I shouldn't have said "won't make it" but "is ready for us".

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here