Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

McCormack to Palace for £1M

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
Remember the poll and pretty sure it was a landslide in the votes for an away end.

It was certainly in favour of an 'away' end.

Perhaps we may be allowed a 'home' end...? The non-Albion supporting moderators can have all their fun with the rest of the Board and maybe a few LOCAL Albion supporting moderators for a 'home' end.

Just a thought.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
It was certainly in favour of an 'away' end.

Perhaps we may be allowed a 'home' end...? The non-Albion supporting moderators can have all their fun with the rest of the Board and maybe a few LOCAL Albion supporting moderators for a 'home' end.

Just a thought.

Given that Bozza is in Bristol, and therefore by your rules NSC is a non local owned board, why don't you start your own forum for all the LOCAL Albion supporters? I am sure it will thrive.

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
Did I? Sorry cjd, didn't think I did that, honest!

Having seen your swearfest at Ken Brown I am sure you can take it x

Memory failing you already..??

Just to remind you....Mendoza...(oh, sin of sins, replying to a contentious remark by your matey)...cricket bat.

As regards..."taking it".....when a Forum is run by , (as quite clearly demonstrated...) a 'dictatorship' of non-local moderators....there isn't a lot of choice.

the wanderbus

Dec 7, 2004
pogle's wood
You're forgetting that they're the ONLY team that gets injuries. And their extended cup run.

Palace cup games2011/12....8

BHA cup games2011/12....7

Ahhh the poor souls 1 extra game and they slid all the way to 17th,

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
How? NSC already has a number of separate forums, and I must confess I hardly ever look at them.

Getting back to the original issue, if we don't want Palace fans having a reason to post on here, then don't post threads about Palace perhaps?

Some Palace fans (Dougie, Croydonbloke, Little Al) do speak some sense, some are cocks, and some have been banned (including one who posted on this thread earlier and has been kicked off as a result).

I don't see any benefits of NSC being like North Korea.

How?? Well I'm pretty sure if there was a thread running along the lines of 'fans Utd' I'm quietly confident a member would/could contact a mod
to alert them of the thread. Just the same as when we are told report any spam etc. I agree there are some Palace that contribute some banter on here, but the vast majority run riot on here, it needs cleaning up. I'm not saying ban them but just move them off of the main board, its not s tough concept to
grasp!!

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
Given that Bozza is in Bristol, and therefore by your RULES, NSC is a non local owned board, why don't you start your own forum for all the LOCAL Albion supporters? I am sure it will thrive.

"RULES"....where did I say "RULES"...?

The mere suggestion that this forum, IMHO, is occasionally 'dictatated' to, draws a response of " Go f*** yourself you sarcastic twat" doesn't appear to be moderated in an un-biased manner.

As for your earlier reply to another poster about not posting any Palace related threads on here, what planet are you on...? I appreciate that you don't actually do a 'proper' job and therefore out of touch with reality, but it is ludicrous to expect ALL of the proper Brighton and Hove Albion supporters to refrain from this. I also take into account, that as a Crystal Palace supporter, you will find this difficult to take on board.

PS: How long are we going to continue this...? Having just finished the weekend at Cub camp, I,m rather tired and I want to have a bit of sleep before the England match this evening.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
"RULES"....where did I say "RULES"...?

The mere suggestion that this forum, IMHO, is occasionally 'dictatated' to, draws a response of " Go f*** yourself you sarcastic twat" doesn't appear to be moderated in an un-biased manner.

As for your earlier reply to another poster about not posting any Palace related threads on here, what planet are you on...? I appreciate that you don't actually do a 'proper' job and therefore out of touch with reality, but it is ludicrous to expect ALL of the proper Brighton and Hove Albion supporters to refrain from this. I also take into account, that as a Crystal Palace supporter, you will find this difficult to take on board.

PS: How long are we going to continue this...? Having just finished the weekend at Cub camp, I,m rather tired and I want to have a bit of sleep before the England match this evening.

Let's sort it out over a Morris Dance and a milk shake.

I have been at work since 7am this morning, whilst also sorting out the binfestery, and am having a bad day. It doesn't excuse me swearing at you, so apologies (again).

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
Let's sort it out over a Morris Dance and a milk shake.

I have been at work since 7am this morning, whilst also sorting out the binfestery, and am having a bad day. It doesn't excuse me swearing at you, so apologies (again).

I have replied to your PM....please accept my apologies also.

Red'n'Blue

Jan 6, 2011
Tbh i only dislike to people on this site. CJD and Nooooone. Both idiots.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here