Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

McCormack to Palace for £1M

brightonrock

Dodgy Hamstrings
Jan 1, 2008
Oh my LIFE. Do you Palace not have you OWN BOARD? f*** OFF, you boring, delusional, boring, fantastical, boring, ridiculous, boring, stupid, boring, braindead, boring, noddy little twats. NOBODY cares. All you do is swarm over any mention of your pathetic little outfit and BOOM, 12 pages of tedious nonsencia claiming you've got the best squad in the league and everyone's worth £20million and we're all plastic and 25 years this and 3-1 that. It's SO TEDIOUS. If history is what matters to you, check out head-to-head results. Yeah, that's right, we're beating you. If results this season are what matters, check the league table. Yeah, that's right, we're still above you. If McCormack signs for you, well done, but until he does, nobody gives a flying f*** what Simon Jordan 2.0 says on your grotty little message board. BBS, yeah, Blinkered Bullshitters. Why not head back there and wank yourselves silly over his every word instead of raping our boards with your repetitive, mind-numbingly tedious dick-waving.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Not a chance. If "the best idea in the world ever" tm was posted in the away end then it would be "promoted" to the main board by a mod or another poster. That argument is a crock of harleys performances frankly (i.e shit)

That assumes that we (mods) have nothing better to do than trawl every thread and decide which are worthy of promoting to the main board. Funnily enough we have better things to do with our time.

Why a Brighton fan would want NSC to be more like the Palace board is beyond me TBH.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
If this is the case then why doesnt Bozza have a poll for NSCer's to vote on weather they would prefer an Away Section ????? then when its proved the majority dont want one it will put the debate to bed. Unless .........

We had one. 3% wanted an away end, 3% didn't, 94% didn't vote.

You are under the impression that NSC is a democracy, it isn't.

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
We have rather a lot of fans. You're bound to feel a little overwhelmed :D

A little dicky bird told me that you performed the biggest hissy fit flounce ever witnessed on the BBS After the 3-1 defeat. ! Poor show if true , 4 months wasn't it ?:nono:

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
We had one. 3% wanted an away end, 3% didn't, 94% didn't vote.

You are under the impression that NSC is a democracy, it isn't.

Having just got back after a couple of days away....this is the first post I see.

I know you live nearer to Crystal Palace than Brighton and it's natural that your allegiance should now be with them....(as I suspect it has been for some considerable time).

The vote, as it was at the time, showed a majority of votes in favour of an away end....end of.

However, our moderators (substitute 'dictators') from Manchester, Wales, Southampton and someone near Bristol, decided they were going to ignore it, as those four (yes...just needs 4 to rule the roost on this Forum) like to excercise their biased opinions.

I shall now go and read the rest of this thread, where maybe....just maybe, there will be more intelligent replies than our Dictators can muster between themselves.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Having just got back after a couple of days away....this is the first post I see.

I know you live nearer to Crystal Palace than Brighton and it's natural that your allegiance should now be with them....(as I suspect it has been for some considerable time).

The vote, as it was at the time, showed a majority of votes in favour of an away end....end of.

However, our moderators (substitute 'dictators') from Manchester, Wales, Southampton and someone near Bristol, decided they were going to ignore it, as those four (yes...just needs 4 to rule the roost on this Forum) like to excercise their biased opinions.

I shall now go and read the rest of this thread, where maybe....just maybe, there will be more intelligent replies than our Dictators can muster between themselves.

Go f*** yourself you sarcastic twat.

stickboy

Banned
May 30, 2012
If this is the case then why doesnt Bozza have a poll for NSCer's to vote on weather they would prefer an Away Section ????? then when its proved the majority dont want one it will put the debate to bed. Unless .........

Think he's misleading the true results about an away section. Think the majority wanted one but it wasn't ever implicated.

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
That assumes that we (mods) have nothing better to do than trawl every thread and decide which are worthy of promoting to the main board. Funnily enough we have better things to do with our time.

Why a Brighton fan would want NSC to be more like the Palace board is beyond me TBH.

That's absolute Tosh. You would be fully aware if there was s decent thread going and could therefore promote it to the main board, likewise if you see a thread that descends into a total shitfest you could move it to the away end.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
That's absolute Tosh. You would be fully aware if there was s decent thread going and could therefore promote it to the main board, likewise if you see a thread that descends into a total shitfest you could move it to the away end.

The latter is easily organised.

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
Go f*** yourself you sarcastic twat.

LOL..!

Last time I called someone a "twat" (one of your mateys)...and nothing more, you banned me for 7 days......more 'dictatorship' rules of you four....?

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
LOL..!

Last time I called someone a "twat" (one of your mateys)...and nothing more, you banned me for 7 days......more 'dictatorship' rules of you four....?

Did I? Sorry cjd, didn't think I did that, honest!

Having seen your swearfest at Ken Brown I am sure you can take it x

stickboy

Banned
May 30, 2012

Remember the poll and pretty sure it was a landslide in the votes for an away end.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Surely it would be brought to your attention if a good thread was in the wrong section?

How? NSC already has a number of separate forums, and I must confess I hardly ever look at them.

Getting back to the original issue, if we don't want Palace fans having a reason to post on here, then don't post threads about Palace perhaps?

Some Palace fans (Dougie, Croydonbloke, Little Al) do speak some sense, some are cocks, and some have been banned (including one who posted on this thread earlier and has been kicked off as a result).

I don't see any benefits of NSC being like North Korea.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here