Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

May 11th 1991 . Who was there?

• Thread starter Deleted User X18H
  • Start date

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
I was there. Quite a lot of Millwall fans in the North, segregated from the home fans. To this day I still haven't understood how that was allowed to happen. They weren't particularly scary, though they did taunt us with a Russ Abbot song.

Eh? It was talking about the Ipswich match.

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London

I was there, I was 9 years old. And if I'd have handed in a piece of work like that to my primary school teacher they'd have made me do it again.

At what point did you decide that there is supposed to be a space before a comma, two-thirds of the time? That's an interesting rule.

I don't know why you do this to yourself, can't you just run the spelling and grammar check on Word before you submit it? It takes what, ten seconds? It would save you looking like a total and utter retard. I realise you think people comment because they are jealous of you and you enjoy the attention, but you're mistaken, they are laughing AT you. It's quite sad.

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
I was there in the north stand, it was just like last saturday, and no one gave us a hope in the play offs then either, maybe history will repeat itself

I hope not!

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
I was there

Hamilton

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
I've now read the article.

They let you publish that? I'm sure even you think you could have done better.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here