Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Maupay abused by own fans on social media

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Social media is a cancer. I stand by that you should need ID to have it. No ID, no verification, no posting. Then the world would be an altogether happier and more positive place.
It wouldn’t work I don’t think.

Monkey Man

Your support is not that great
Jan 30, 2005
Neither here nor there
I have a horrible feeling he's gonna score against us for Brentford. But apart from than, I hope this works out for him.
Yes, there's a certain feeling of inevitability about that. I'll forgive him if we win.

I quite liked Maupay. An intelligent and funny guy from the glimpses I saw of him while he was with us, a player who worked hard off the ball and scored some important goals. And who really knew how to wind up the opposition, which is always a bonus.

highflyer

Jan 21, 2016
Yes, there's a certain feeling of inevitability about that. I'll forgive him if we win.

I quite liked Maupay. An intelligent and funny guy from the glimpses I saw of him while he was with us, a player who worked hard off the ball and scored some important goals. And who really knew how to wind up the opposition, which is always a bonus.
He was a sh*thouse. But he was OUR sh*thouse.
Worked really hard. Not a high volume of goals, but some real quality. Also ended Guendouzi's career at Arsenal. Which was nice.

Hope he does well. Except against us.

Badger Boy

Mr Badger
Jan 28, 2016
I have a horrible feeling he's gonna score against us for Brentford. But apart from than, I hope this works out for him.
And then celebrate wildly as if he had never left Brentford for us in the first place! Written in the stars.

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
Good luck to him.

Brentford player seem to take a high proportion of their chances, this could be his one problem. But a chance to make hay with Toney’s feet up for now.

And yes - put your money on him scoring against us and celebrating in his usual shitehouse way!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here