Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Maty Ryan

Live by the sea

Oct 21, 2016
It’s definitely Grand Ave Mansions , with those direct views straight down towards the sea . You can see 4 grand Ave to the left of the window . It’s one of the most expensive apartment buildings in Hove probably on a price per square foot basis . If it owns it, he should keep it and rent it out . Property in central Hove is like gold dust and the prices keep going up and up .

Last edited:

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
Very Beige & Bland, :down:
the view from the Bay window looks views from Grand Avenue, Mansions in Hove.

Actually I’d put good money on it, I think if it’s rented, I may know the owner and been in it a few years ago.

Well if the property is rented, it's almost certainly always going to beige and bland! How much time did Maty spend in it anyway? it probably wasn't much more than just somewhere to sleep.

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
It’s definitely Grand Ave Mansions , with those direct views straight down towards the sea . You can see 4 grand Ave to the left of the window . It’s one of the most expensive apartment buildings in Hove probably on a price per square foot basis . If it owns it, he should keep it and rent it out . Property in central Hove is like gold dust and the prices keep going up and up .

Thanks Dion.

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
Owner Steve P?

If it is the same flat, nope, a friend of Mr Blooms, mothers flat (who has moved out of there just after I went)
The family own a lot of property in Brighton & Hove of varying degrees of quality.
Very nice guy actually, who knows Tony from childhood and now looks after their family property.
I went and looked at flooring for the flat over 5 years ago, if it is the same flat, it seems the right level the top floor if I recall and the view was more or less identical from memory (which now flickers on and off) :)

first name the same although spelt different, not a P in the surname.

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
He’s made his debut for Sociedad tonight. Their opponents Granada have scored both their shots on target…..

Poor Ryan.

Its a nightmare to fail as a goalkeeper in Sociedad. Their tradition of keepers is extreme: starting in the 70s they had one bloke for about 20 years, playing some 500 league games for the club just to be replaced by some other guy who played nearly 400. Both of them were the obvious fan favorites. Since then, the fans get really really rough on new goalkeepers if they make a mistake or two. Hopefully (for him that is, I dont care) he will be able to turn it around.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
I like his TV unit. I'd have that, it'd go perfect in my living room.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
[tweet]1441327975052431368[/tweet]

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
So are we all in agreement now that droppping Matt Ryan was one of the biggest turning points of 2021 and has contributed massively to us being a top 10 club now?

Matt Ryan was soooo bad in the last 2 seasons.

Sent from my SM-G986B using Tapatalk

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
So are we all in agreement now that droppping Matt Ryan was one of the biggest turning points of 2021 and has contributed massively to us being a top 10 club now?

Matt Ryan was soooo bad in the last 2 seasons.

Sent from my SM-G986B using Tapatalk

Cannot be in agreement with someone who can hold a stupid grudge for soooo long, just childish.

Couldn't Be Hyypia

We've come a long long way together
NSC Patron
Nov 12, 2006
Near Dorchester, Dorset
Nothing against Ryan but his form dipped and replacing him was the right call buy GP.

But I am convinced that Ryan would have got nowhere near the ball that Sanchez saved in the second half v Everton. There can't be much debate now that Sanchez is a big (literally) step up.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Great. We are 8th. Let's celebrate by bouncing a thread to encourage people to put the boot into an ex-player.

Not all unkind thoughts have to be posted on here.

:facepalm:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here