Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Mattock to sign and another player in talks

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
I am more concerned about Mattock signing than Trotter as I think 1st choice left back is one of our urgent needs and keep Painter as back up more so than another midfielder at the moment.

Sitch

Jul 3, 2011
You don't have any sources at Millwall........

Do you know what, f*** yourselves, I'm fed up with you lot slating me everytime, I know I can't tell you everything you want to hear and I'm sorry I'm not Gus Poyet, but when I find things out even if it is small then I'm just not gonna bother, I cannot be bothered with any of you lot. If anyone wants to know any of my 'so called info' they can PM, fed up.

Millwall are what I class as one of England's pointless clubs. They're never going to be good, they're never going to be an embarrassment. They will never get big crowds but they will never be tiny. Their ground isn't bad but it certainly isn't great. It's all just a bit half-hearted and going nowhere. Watford are another one in this bracket.

BHAFC has so much more going for it. If he would honestly rather run out at The New Den in front of 12,000 and hope to stay up again next season then he just doesn't have what it takes to perform at The Amex. No doubt about it.

No professional football club in the UK is pointless, no matter who they are, how big their ground is or how big their fan base is. They all serve a purpose to the people who support them and the communities that they reside in.

Sompting_Seagull

Jun 8, 2011
North Stand
Do you know what, f*** yourselves, I'm fed up with you lot slating me everytime, I know I can't tell you everything you want to hear and I'm sorry I'm not Gus Poyet, but when I find things out even if it is small then I'm just not gonna bother, I cannot be bothered with any of you lot. If anyone wants to know any of my 'so called info' they can PM, fed up.

Eat a Snickers Sitch...
0.jpg

We're gonna need you and your sauces in the next month or so....'quiet before the storm' and all that.

terryberry1

Jul 9, 2011
Patcham
Do you want a cuddle?

Barn Door Billy

Feb 19, 2012
Somewhere near Reading...

FFS! You are on a forum for god's sake! This place is teeming with people who wouldn't believe you if you were poyet! Just ignore them...we need rumours from somewhere!

Mutts Nuts

Oct 30, 2011
I am more concerned about Mattock signing than Trotter as I think 1st choice left back is one of our urgent needs and keep Painter as back up more so than another midfielder at the moment.

Our defence is fine as it is,we need to strengthen our strikeforce:albion2:
:albion2:

Timbo

Jul 5, 2003
Hassocks
I've always thought that when you're really pissed off, people posting this :flounce: must really wind you up.

:flounce::flounce::flounce::flounce::flounce::flounce::flounce:

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
Disappointed that "Brighton Target" Clarence Seedorf is about to sign for Botafogo :rolleyes:

Why is he doing that? ???

You don't deserve the nonsense you get. Some people post rubbish, others actually seem to know things. You're one of the latter, not one of the wind up merchants. For everyone one person who has a pop, there are two who appreciate knowing genuine information. And don't forget the silent majority, there are thousands using NSC every day without saying a word.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Our defence is fine as it is,we need to strengthen our strikeforce:albion2:
:albion2:
Then sign a striker to play alongside of CMS not a midfielder who is arguably no better than we have already.

I would also argue that our defence was fine because we had Mattock at left back and he improved us immensly.

Last edited:

forumwayseagull

Oct 22, 2005
Rochester kent
In fairness we all want to see some action on the transfer front...everyone gets a little tetchy when nothing happens an the supposed source of info gets fed up....BUT in reality we are all desperate for little bits of info and the club are keeping very quiet about transfers.. Surely it can't be TOO long now before things start to take off...

pishhead

Jul 9, 2003
Everywhere
It's brilliant on here at this time of the year. Roll on the Euro's so we can slate the English team or alternatively post pictures of dogs in uniforms.

pishhead

Jul 9, 2003
Everywhere
In fairness we all want to see some action on the transfer front...everyone gets a little tetchy when nothing happens an the supposed source of info gets fed up....BUT in reality we are all desperate for little bits of info and the club are keeping very quiet about transfers.. Surely it can't be TOO long now before things start to take off...

Of course we want to see some action but we need to have trust in the chairman and Gus to get things done. Which of course they will.

Kalimantan Gull

Aug 13, 2003
Central Borneo / the Lizard
Why is he doing that? ???

You don't deserve the nonsense you get. Some people post rubbish, others actually seem to know things. You're one of the latter, not one of the wind up merchants. For everyone one person who has a pop, there are two who appreciate knowing genuine information. And don't forget the silent majority, there are thousands using NSC every day without saying a word.

Oh come on, he works at the amex so he sees things, he saw CMS there the day before he signed and got this rep. Good for him, but now he's got sources at Millwall too?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here