Mattock to sign and another player in talks

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
"on the brink" of joining us according to the Daily Mirror today...under the headline Joe's Bright Future.

great news and nice to see someone using an original thread on the topic.wont be long before someone starts a new one when they see the mirror today though.

We're the Stripes

Jul 31, 2005
BN2
"on the brink" of joining us according to the Daily Mirror today...under the headline Joe's Bright Future.
Sweet. Would be a fine start to our summer business.

Northstandite

Jun 6, 2011
If those are true, all we then need is a proven class goal finsher,
and a rightback. Calde is class going forward, but we need someone who pace and to stop crosses coming in.

Sitch

Jul 3, 2011
Ipswich have moved on from Kuzsazck and are targetting Scott Loach, could this mean something?

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009
whats the crack with that Fulham keeper David Stockdale, that was on loan at Ipswich....highly rated by all accounts?? just a thought

Sitch

Jul 3, 2011
whats the crack with that Fulham keeper David Stockdale, that was on loan at Ipswich....highly rated by all accounts?? just a thought

Think he's been targeted by a few Premier league teams.

WhingForPresident

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2009
Marlborough

Remember seeing him play for Darlington a few years ago and he looked like he could be a future England 'keeper.
Don't know how he has progressed- obviously not to the extent that I thought he would considering he has been a back-up keeper for different loan clubs for the past 4 years.

albion534

Mar 4, 2010
Brighton, United Kingdom
You are absolutely hilarious.

I honestly believe I should be paid for being this funny!!

Could be a toss up between loyalty and ambition to be back in the prem?

Wonder if it means us and Watford are battling for Kuzsazck?

I honestly believe I should be paid for being this funny

But It could be a toss up between being loyal and ambition??

Barn Door Billy

Feb 19, 2012
Somewhere near Reading...
You are absolutely hilarious.

Wonder if it means us and Watford are battling for Kuzsazck?

I hope that is the case as surely we would be far more appealing to a quality keeper than Watford? I know he spent last season on loan there, but it seems like he was using that as a way of broadcasting and advertising himself for the summer.

seagulls4ever

Oct 2, 2003
I don't think Sitch is a good source. I get the impression he makes up things. I think the only thing he got correct was CMS, which he was not the first to reveal anyway.

I'll believe these signings when they happen. Although anyone could guess that Mattock might sign.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports