Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Mattock to sign and another player in talks

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
"Millwall say he is in consistent at times"

Adjective:

(of a person, behavior, or process) Unchanging in achievement or effect over a period of time.

But it is from Millwall

Tubby Mondays

Dec 8, 2005
A Crack House
This from my Millwall season ticket holder mate:Good player. Could easily play in Premier League BUT he is a bit lazy and never seems to play more than a handful of games without missing a few more with niggly injuries.

Depending on what you believe he either has a genuine problem or picks up these injuries as he trains so infrequently.

Class act on his day though and incredibly strong. Very similar to Tom Huddlestone at Spurs.

Would be disppointed to see him go unless we get at least £3m for him.

His best game last season was at Amex.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
I must say that I was impressed with Trotters performance at The Amex but have not really followed him much for the rest of the season to know if that was a one off good performance, as most Milwall fans seem to say, that and the game at The New Den against us. .

Garry Nelson's Left Foot

Jul 7, 2003
tokyo
How do transfers work?

If Trotter is in talks with us, does that mean a fee has nominally been agreed between us and Millwall? It seems ridiculous to think that Millwall would let him talk to us if they either had no intention of selling him or no fee had been discussed.

Can anyone clarify?

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
How do transfers work?

If Trotter is in talks with us, does that mean a fee has nominally been agreed between us and Millwall? It seems ridiculous to think that Millwall would let him talk to us if they either had no intention of selling him or no fee had been discussed.

Can anyone clarify?

He can talk to us if Millwall give him permission to, a fee doesn't have to have been agreed but it usually will have been, or they expect it will be.

Surrey_Albion

Jan 17, 2011
Horley
I am sure, as I have already posted on this thread, his contact expires with Millwall in June, so no transfer fee to pay

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Three posts in before the gay shit started-Millwall fans really are from a different world aren't they?

Palace's board is unbelievable. I thought it was only grim Northern towns that were still stuck in 1973.

Surrey_Albion

Jan 17, 2011
Horley
Palace's board is unbelievable. I thought it was only grim Northern towns that were still stuck in 1973.

As these middle aged angry,shaved heads, tight jeans and Doc Martin wearing Millwal and Palarse fans seem to always bring up the Gay thing I cant but help wonder if they are perhaps well hidden inside a closet

EDit: not forgetting the tight white tee-shirts they wear to show their "well ard" muscles off and their nice shiney "bling"

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
As these middle aged angry,shaved heads, tight jeans and Doc Martin wearing Millwal and Palarse fans seem to always bring up the Gay thing I cant but help wonder if they are perhaps well hidden inside a closet

EDit: not forgetting the tight white tee-shirts they wear to show their "well ard" muscles off and their nice shiney "bling"

Not very well hidden at all. They're completely obsessed with gay sex.

Conkers

Jan 11, 2006
Haywards Heath
Kasper Schmiechel

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here