Votes: 115 99.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Barry Izbak

U.T.A.
Dec 7, 2005
Lancing By Sea
Who will you be watching?

(Assuming you have control of the remote and not watching it in the pub)

MJsGhost

Remembers
NSC Patreon
Jun 26, 2009
East
Still BBC, obvs (same as the other poll)

Barry Izbak

U.T.A.
Dec 7, 2005
Lancing By Sea
:ffsparr: sorry. I will take my NSC bollocking like a man

Badger Boy

Mr Badger
Jan 28, 2016
Guy Mowbray is a fantastic commentator and hopefully he'll write himself into English folklore, ala Wolstenholme.

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
Hmmm, it's a tough one this :lolol:

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
If we do win, the only interest in ITV that I will have is what utterly laughable desperate, trying too hard drivel it is that Matterface will come out with.

nickbrighton

Feb 19, 2016
assuming both this poll and the other one are fairly indicative of the wider population, then the figures are going to be something like 27 000 000 watching BBC and about 3 000 000 watching ITV (If that)

cant wait for the ITV spin on it when the numbers are reported.

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
ITV:

Sam Matterface - ' And there's the final whistle, England are champions of Europe and we'll be right back after this short break'.

Is there really any contest?

jcdenton08

Enemy of the People
NSC Patreon
Oct 17, 2008
No brainer. Always the BBC on these big occasions. They have some poor choices of talent (can't stand Robbie Savage for example) but they are still the best around for football coverage. Sam Matterface being unbearable is a large part of it too.

Adders1

Jan 14, 2013
ITV:

Sam Matterface - ' And there's the final whistle, England are champions of Europe and we'll be right back after this short break'.

Is there really any contest?

Whichever channel does not employ Peter Drury and Jim Beglin gets my vote on principle

Codner's Wallop

Sep 11, 2013
I’m usually fairly nonchalant about ‘who’s good, who’s ain’t’ when it come to commentators, but I have found Matterface intensely annoying at these championships. He reminds me of Gregggggggggg Wallace - that ridiculous faux ‘I’m like your best mate and say it how it is’. Sounds very irritating and disingenuous and he talks way too much, usually in cliche….BBC ANY DAY….but yes love Ian Wright too.

Badger Boy

Mr Badger
Jan 28, 2016
100% of the 55 votes cast so far have been for the BBC. I hope someone from ITV does a trawl through for general fan feedback and discovers this vote of absolute zero confidence.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here