Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Film] Matt Lorenzo's Albion doc?

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
He just released a Geoff Hurst one which I guess took precedence.

luge

Dec 18, 2010
I'd imagine it was delayed after all the goings on during the summer/autumn.

Tony Le Mesmer

Jul 5, 2003
South Wales
I'd imagine it was delayed after all the goings on during the summer/autumn.
Yep, the final edit I'm sure had to be amended as to where we are now - to include the comings and goings that happened in Sept/Oct (and still ongoing)

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Anyone know of any updates?

Wondering if we can add in more content from this season & mentions of European football now it's been delayed so long
That must be the reason, surely?

Lurchy

Jul 2, 2014

Wondering if we can add in more content from this season & mentions of European football now it's been delayed so long

It’s having bits added from the last few days / us securing European football added.

Suspect it’ll be out late summer maybe?

Whoislloydy

May 2, 2016
Vancouver, British Columbia

Seems there's a duplicate thread, the stand or fall one explains. Essentially they didn't want to end the documentary with Potter as manager, then we kept rewriting the ending.

I think qualifying for Europe is a great way to end it, unless they want to include our Europa campaign then we may have to wait another year. :ROFLMAO:

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Seems there's a duplicate thread, the stand or fall one explains. Essentially they didn't want to end the documentary with Potter as manager, then we kept rewriting the ending.

I think qualifying for Europe is a great way to end it, unless they want to include our Europa campaign then we may have to wait another year. :ROFLMAO:
Can't they 'publish' what they have up to now, and look to do a follow up to cover this summer and next season?

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012

Next season would be a fantastic one to do a 'All or Nothing' about Brighton.

With the recent increased access to the dressing room – and that Caicedo bodycam thing the other week – I'm wondering whether it's already begun...

RandyWanger

Je suis rôti de boeuf
Mar 14, 2013
Done a Frexit, now in London
Screenshot 2023-07-04 at 11.05.44.png

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here