North Stand Chat is a forum for fans of Brighton & Hove Albion Football Club. You can discuss Albion’s latest matches, the team and transfer news and rumours. Registration gives you access to all our forums and removes most of the adverts. You're here now, you might as well join us!

Shopping at via this link helps to support NSC

[Film] Matt Lorenzo's Albion doc?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

gripper stebson

Members
Jul 27, 2004
There was some chat and a trailer about this a while back - was due out in September.

Anyone know how it's all going?

luge

Members
Dec 18, 2010
I'd imagine it was delayed after all the goings on during the summer/autumn.

Lurchy

Members
Jul 2, 2014
Anyone know of any updates?

Wondering if we can add in more content from this season & mentions of European football now it's been delayed so long

It’s having bits added from the last few days / us securing European football added.

Suspect it’ll be out late summer maybe?

Whoislloydy

Members
May 2, 2016
Vancouver, British Columbia
Anyone know of any updates?

Wondering if we can add in more content from this season & mentions of European football now it's been delayed so long
Seems there's a duplicate thread, the stand or fall one explains. Essentially they didn't want to end the documentary with Potter as manager, then we kept rewriting the ending.

I think qualifying for Europe is a great way to end it, unless they want to include our Europa campaign then we may have to wait another year. :ROFLMAO:

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Seems there's a duplicate thread, the stand or fall one explains. Essentially they didn't want to end the documentary with Potter as manager, then we kept rewriting the ending.

I think qualifying for Europe is a great way to end it, unless they want to include our Europa campaign then we may have to wait another year. :ROFLMAO:
Can't they 'publish' what they have up to now, and look to do a follow up to cover this summer and next season?

Greg Bobkin

Members
May 22, 2012

Next season would be a fantastic one to do a 'All or Nothing' about Brighton.

With the recent increased access to the dressing room – and that Caicedo bodycam thing the other week – I'm wondering whether it's already begun...

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills