Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Matt Fryatt

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Erm frimpong has never had a decent record. Shite player always.

Earnshaw great record wherever he has been so hardly living on past records.

Did Earnshaw play for Oscar before at Macabi?

Earnshaw now 33 scored 2 in 10 games for Macabi Tel A Viv in 12/13 season now at Fc Toronto according to wiki so nota great prospect either short or long term,.

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley
If Earnshaw came it might stop, or at least reduce, some of the "who's picking the signings" talk.

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
Fryatt would be a brilliant signing. Can't see him trading his PL wages to come down here though, frankly. :shrug:

Jim Van Winkle

Jul 14, 2010
Hawaii
If Conway comes this week and a championship goalscorer like Fryatt we'd be nailed on for a play-off spot.

As for Earnshaw. I think his best days are behind him but with Defoe going to Toronto, he may feel pushed down the pecking order and want another move.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Earnshaw? Christ on a bike, he's way, way past his best. At least ten years past it.

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
Quite looking forward to the Hull game if only to assess the progress you have to make to survive post-promotion. The likes of George Boyd seem to have thrived on it

brakespear

Doctor Worm
Feb 24, 2009
Sleeping on the roof
He is fed up at Hull, only played yesterday as £14m worth of new strikers were cup-tied, but a proven Championship goalscorer.

I reckon he'd be really good with Ulloa. And suspect he'd be out of there like a shot with a decent offer. Out of contract in the summer. Scored against us on loan this season for Wednesday, of course.
Absolutely, I was hoping we would be signing before he went to Hull, would be very pleased to see him here.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here