Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Matt Clarke- Portsmouth defender **SIGNED and LOANED to DERBY**

Nixonator

Feb 8, 2016
Shoreham Beach
So we will have. Balogun, dunk, Duffy, big Dan, Ben white and this Pompey guy as centre Backs!

They can’t all play so I assume one or more is on the way out

Dunk to arsenal and Duffy to villa. Balogun back to Germany leaves us a bit short...we need more defenders!!!!!!!

Dunk to Carlisle last I heard.

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
Seem to remember we singed another centre back from the tw@s, a bloke called Steve Foster. He didn’t do too bad for us.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Son has just popped in to see me and said he was told today that Clarke was to replace Duffy who is wanted by Everton to replace Kurt Zuma who has returned to Chelsea. I can see that happening and think Duffy would jump at the chance to return there. I must say this is just 1 more rumour to add to the many.

stewart_weir

Mar 19, 2017
Son has just popped in to see me and said he was told today that Clarke was to replace Duffy who is wanted by Everton to replace Kurt Zuma who has returned to Chelsea. I can see that happening and think Duffy would jump at the chance to return there. I must say thus is just 1 more rumour to add to the many.

Duffy to Everton makes sense as he has family up that way

Farehamseagull

Solly March Fan Club
Nov 22, 2007
Sarisbury Green, Southampton
Looks like a sensible signing. All the Pompey fans I know are raving about him, apparently he’s been their standout player for the last 2 seasons by a distance. They understand but are gutted to see him go.

One of them whose opinion I rate as he knows a lot about football said he’s a very solid defender who likes to get forward, good on the ball and he thinks he’s got a lot of potential to get better still. Sounds good to me and lets not forget Dunk was playing in League 1 at the same age.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

Couldn't Be Hyypia

We've come a long long way together
NSC Patron
Nov 12, 2006
Near Dorchester, Dorset
hehe. Now you put it like that, I'm 100% sold.

#twats

Had the great pleasure of chatting with a Pompey fan and his fugly son at Marylebone Station on the day of the cup semi final. He saw my scarf and took it as an opportunity to tell me what a big club they are and how shit we are and how we have no history and how we bought our way into the Prem (the irony) with Arab money. I asked why he was at Marylebone - "Going to Wycombe Wanderers". Then kindly sang some Pompey dirge into my face and wondered off. Lovely chap. Gutted they failed in the play-offs and now look likely to lose their best player to this ar-ab wallet wielding, history-less club.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here