Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Mathias Cardacio

OSRGull

Jan 20, 2011
N1A
Seriously do you expect every player we are interested in to convert into a signing? The conversion rate is a tiny %. Same source who told me previously unknown news over the years, from KLL, Jim Gannon right back to Lee Steele!

Fair comment, just would like to see one of these actually happen, I know you can only pass on what you get told but some people on NSC don't appreciate it, I do though.

OSRGull

Jan 20, 2011
N1A
Give him a break eh! For all we know any of these players could of been close to signing but didn't for one reason or another,[MENTION=620]y2dave[/MENTION] has a good rep on here and doesn't get o boner from posting crap rumours like a few spaz's on here!

(just for the record, I'm not calling you a Spaz :thumbsup:)

I know I know, it's just annoying because I'd like to see one of these pull off !

BrickTamland

Mar 2, 2010
Brighton
Can't see this happening tbh. Not disputing the fact we might be interested, but surely he was only back up in case we didn't sign Harley, which we now seemingly are. Dicker, Sparrow, Navarro, Bridcutt, Vincelot, Harley then JFC and Kasim in the DS. Would be a very unnecessary signing IMO as I cannot see where he would fit in.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here