Mathias Cardacio

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Hmm if we are getting Harley can't see another midfielder coming in (awaits to be proven wrong)

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
Hmm if we are getting Harley can't see another midfielder coming in (awaits to be proven wrong)

Disagree. It frees up Vincelot to play full back or centre half

OSRGull

Jan 20, 2011
N1A
Is it me or does this guy always come up with players we've never heard of then we end up hearing nothing more of it?

y2dave

Jul 23, 2003
Bracknell
sounds like a good player, played for AC Milan a few times and was signed on a 4 year contract. dont think it will happen and i dont think we need 2 new mids

Bit of an update: Definite contract offer for this guy and we expect a final decision any day. Apparently this wouldn't involve a transfer fee as the player/his agent have settled his contract.

somerset

Jul 14, 2003
Yatton, North Somerset
Looks the part,.... but it does raise the question of where he fits in assuming Harley arrives as predicted,..... I am sure he doesn't want a spot on the bench or the dev squad/reserves.

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
.... I am sure he doesn't want a spot on the bench or the dev squad/reserves.

Not so sure tbh. He will earn more here and potentially be in a much bigger shop window than he is currently. The only thing I'd question is how good he actually is and why his apparent promise (based on achieving seemingly good contracts on two continents) hasn't been realised? He doesn't seem to have stayed anywhere for very long does he.

Iamapen15

May 17, 2009
Back of the North Stand
Bit of an update: Definite contract offer for this guy and we expect a final decision any day. Apparently this wouldn't involve a transfer fee as the player/his agent have settled his contract.

I don't mean to show any disrespect, but how exactly do you know this?

Albumen

Don't wait for me!
Jan 19, 2010
Brighton - In your face
I don't mean to show any disrespect, but how exactly do you know this?

He knows all

1z3uohg.png

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports