Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Matheus Franca

Uh_huh_him

Sep 28, 2011
30m for a 19 year old South American!!

Transfermarkt has his value as 9m, but their valuations are frequently pretty low.

Having watched the showreel, I can't see anything particularly inspiring.
Seems quite a strong lad though.

Presumably the 4 replays of his one decent finish, was enough to convince Palace to go all in on this one.
Or was it the rash tackles that would have seen him sent off in the Prem?

Strange signing for the fee.

casbom

Jul 24, 2007
He will need time to get acclimatised, will Palace fans allow that or will they expect him to take Zaha's place and be brilliant straight away? To be fair to them, they've done quite well in recent windows. Eze, Olise, Anderson, Doucoure and Guehi have all been good buys and all will turn a profit when the time comes.

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
He will need time to get acclimatised, will Palace fans allow that or will they expect him to take Zaha's place and be brilliant straight away? To be fair to them, they've done quite well in recent windows. Eze, Olise, Anderson, Doucoure and Guehi have all been good buys and all will turn a profit when the time comes.
He’ll probably be taking Olise’s place. Now Chelsea have seemingly given up on Caicedo (for now) they are busy buying players. I’m hoping they wrap up Olise’s £35m contract buy out (from their Caicedo pot) this week. He’ll be a good signing for them, better value than Kudus.

brighton_tom

Jul 23, 2008
£26m for a “young gem”…. For that money he better perform. The beauty of ours is that how cheap they are, there’s no pressure.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
£26m for a “young gem”…. For that money he better perform. The beauty of ours is that how cheap they are, there’s no pressure.
Pedro ?

Motogull

Todd Warrior
Sep 16, 2005
I wonder what release clause the genius Beaky agreed. Hopefully it goes tits up for them.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here