Who the **** are these two
948bd017ef9b97d4c85db24fe244b003.jpg

Sent from my SM-A600FN using Tapatalk

Erm I think they seem to have sat the wrong side of the line of stewards

C14F9E3C-83E7-4C1B-9DC6-CD667F349C17.jpeg

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
You think that’s bad. I was talking on 606 earlier about the merits of Potter and Connolly. Alistair Bruce-Ball cuts across me and says there’s been a goal in the West Ham game... the bloody Palace winner and they cut me off just to rub salt in the wounds.

Chris wasn't it.
I was listening, felt sorry for you but the irony of it made me laugh out loud.
You went in to say we don't get airtime or praise, so you was given your chance but got cut off for the palace winner.
I thought they were going back to you but they didn't.
Sorry mate,great effort but ironically hilarious.

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
Shearer has nailed our analysis tonight. Brilliant performance by the ex-England star.
I tried to find a market for him saying "magnificent" with regard to Connolly before MOTD started. It was nailed on.

Had to make do with saying "Yes Alan!!" to my cat when he did, and having a celebratory sip of 1% cider.

Life in the fast lane.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
You think that’s bad. I was talking on 606 earlier about the merits of Potter and Connolly. Alistair Bruce-Ball cuts across me and says there’s been a goal in the West Ham game... the bloody Palace winner and they cut me off just to rub salt in the wounds.

Yes, I noticed that - essential to get to live commentary of a few thousand people waiting for a VAR decision! If it ad been Man. Utd., let alone any of the London-centric BBC's beloved London clubs like Chelsea or Arsenal rather than Brighton, it would have been on hold until the 'excitement' was over. As it was Brighton though - just cut him off.

You put your points across well, btw.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
There is also a distinctly Spurs coloured scarf in the shot of Albion fans clapping Lloris being carried off.

Half and half? I saw one in the spurs end, I think it was in the highlights showing the reaction of the spurs fans at full time - one of them was angry, and then there was a guy next to him with a half and half scarf laughing a sort of maniacal laugh of a man who can't quite believe it.

Thompson720

Jan 5, 2019
Patcham
Hats off to MotD pundits who lauded our performance for the majority of the analysis. Same can't be said for BT Sport post-match (who gave Joe Cole a job?), and also Sunday Supplement (gammons) who were so concerned for Poch's job and the mentality of the Spurs players.

"We want our celery, we want our celery" - Withdean J Block

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
When does it get put on I-Player ?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here