Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Match Of The Day 05/10/2019 - Official Thread

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Connolly “I can’t really talk right now, it”s a dream come true scoring in the PL”, you’ve got to love him.

Tons of shirts being printed in the rammed club shop post match ..... just one player’s name going on the backs .... Connolly.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Fantastic to hear all the deserved praise given to us as a team and Connolly in particular.

Billy in Bristol

Mar 25, 2004
Bristol
That analysis surprisingly was done in the right order - luckily I knew the result Gary.

BN41Albion

Oct 1, 2017
Well we can't really complain at that coverage! Almost brought a year to my eye hearing us be talked about like that on MOTD

jimhigham

Je Suis Rhino
Apr 25, 2009
Woking
Shame it's followed up with Palace going 4th but I'm not going to let it bother me. In fact, pretty much nothing can bother me tonight. What a lovely Saturday this has been (finishes last of the wine).

Danny Murphy had a very good analysis. Confirmed we played 4-4-2 partly to expose the out of sorts defensive mids NDombele and Dier, credit to Potter. A case of both narratives being right Spurs were bad but we were very good

Skaville

Jun 10, 2004
Queens Park
Shame it's followed up with Palace going 4th but I'm not going to let it bother me. In fact, pretty much nothing can bother me tonight. What a lovely Saturday this has been (finishes last of the wine).

You think that’s bad. I was talking on 606 earlier about the merits of Potter and Connolly. Alistair Bruce-Ball cuts across me and says there’s been a goal in the West Ham game... the bloody Palace winner and they cut me off just to rub salt in the wounds.

jimhigham

Je Suis Rhino
Apr 25, 2009
Woking
You think that’s bad. I was talking on 606 earlier about the merits of Potter and Connolly. Alistair Bruce-Ball cuts across me and says there’s been a goal in the West Ham game... the bloody Palace winner and they cut me off just to rub salt in the wounds.

Damn, that hurts. Talk about somebody piddling on your chips.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Dont worry we're about to do the double over them again

Sent from my SM-A600FN using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here