Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Martin O'neil to be the next manger ?

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Me and Bob the Social Worker have watched him endlessly on the box when he does his punditry. Before that I thought he was pretty decent. But OMG - the man is bonkers! He doesn't blink. He is so mannered its excruciating. Its all he can do to manage not including the phrase 'in the opinion of Martin O'Neill' in his comments. A weird, weird man. A sort of Irish, non-facist, slightly less impetuous version of Duce Di Cannio. We need O'Neill like we need a second ********. Thank goodness this thread is just mild idle speculation . . . .

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado
Me and Bob the Social Worker have watched him endlessly on the box when he does his punditry. Before that I thought he was pretty decent. But OMG - the man is bonkers! He doesn't blink. He is so mannered its excruciating. Its all he can do to manage not including the phrase 'in the opinion of Martin O'Neill' in his comments. A weird, weird man. A sort of Irish, non-facist, slightly less impetuous version of Duce Di Cannio.

To begin with I thought you were talking about @T Soprano:)

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
Pre-Sunderland = Yes.

Now = No.

HastingsSeagull

Jan 13, 2010
BGC Manila
How many more names is somebody going to suggest at random. rumours are all very well, but this is getting tedious.

PS I understand that Brian Clough is going to be reinvigorated through the vortex, and be the next manager.

I heard we were getting Nigel :(

Then I woke up and discovered it was only a nightmare

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Martin O'Neill..Harry Redknapp...I don't know who is worse?!

Whenever a British manager's name pops up on here, linking him with us, my heart sinks.

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
A seasoned pro, but seems to have lost that youthful dynamite enthusiasm that seemed to filter through into his hardworking teams. I think someone up and coming suits us a little better.

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
No thanks

Seagull58

In the Algarve
Jan 31, 2012
Vilamoura, Portugal
Me and Bob the Social Worker have watched him endlessly on the box when he does his punditry. Before that I thought he was pretty decent. But OMG - the man is bonkers! He doesn't blink. He is so mannered its excruciating. Its all he can do to manage not including the phrase 'in the opinion of Martin O'Neill' in his comments. A weird, weird man. A sort of Irish, non-facist, slightly less impetuous version of Duce Di Cannio. We need O'Neill like we need a second ********. Thank goodness this thread is just mild idle speculation . . . .

He has a great interest in criminals, particularly serial killers, to such an extent that he attended much of the Yorkshire Ripper trial. Don't know if that makes him weird.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here