Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Martin O'neil to be the next manger ?

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
He had a point, he had them on the verge of Champions League qualification. If they'd have backed him and invested a little bit more they probably would have made it, and they wouldn't be in the situation they're in now.

chasing the dream a la Pompey?

Not my club please

dangull

Feb 24, 2013
I have been a JCL since 78 But not much of an internet warrior though

maglers

Apr 26, 2011
I've got nothing particularly interesting to say at the moment, I'm just trying to get my posts up to a big enough number so people think I've got something interesting to say...

T soprano

Oct 27, 2011
Posh end of Shoreham
Just me that read this as a joke then?

I think he's referring to the (lack of) use of the search function.

Can't believe people still bite being called a jcl it's so old hat now it's been a running joke for over 2 years since the Amex was built but if they keep biting people will keep fishing

dangull

Feb 24, 2013
Can't believe people still bite being called a jcl it's so old hat now it's been a running joke for over 2 years since the Amex was built but if they keep biting people will keep fishing
Yep over 5,000 posts by you, JCL you are not. Would you like a medal ? Who would you liketo be the next manager ? I think Jose is going somewhere else ?

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
Have we no crib for a bed? Jesus!

SeagullSongs

And it's all gone quiet..
Oct 10, 2011
Southampton

JCLs :rolleyes:

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado

You got me hook - line & sinker :fishing: Mr 'T' when you called me a JCL but its the best thing that happened to me :thumbsup:
As you said, it helps if you've had a :drink: before posting tho:wink:

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Marvelous Scenes.

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado
Yep over 5,000 posts by you, JCL you are not. Would you like a medal ? Who would you liketo be the next manager ? I think Jose is going somewhere else ?

Your post reminds me of how I started out:wrong:-----------you will soon find out who are the real plonkers on NSC and the posters with a wicked sense of humour like @T Soprano-----------do not expect him to buy you a :drink: tho:down:

dangull

Feb 24, 2013
Your post reminds me of how I started out:wrong:-----------you will soon find out who are the real plonkers on NSC and the posters with a wicked sense of humour like @T Soprano-----------do not expect him to buy you a :drink: tho:down:
Yep i need a few drinks when coming on this site lol :drink:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here