Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Marseille v Albion ticketing - allocation and priority windows etc

Dave the hatosaurus

Aug 22, 2021
worthing

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
Anyone on the Thursday morning 7:05 flight from Luton to Nice, if so how are you getting to Marseille?
Theres a train from nice st Augustin at 11.32am (20 min walk from nice station)

Or

Flixbus from nice airport to Marseille. 12.25.

Both 2.5 hours

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Anyone know whether they will check ID at the turnstile? Surely not
I wouldn’t risk it. Using a dodgy ticket will get you and the person who’s FAN number you’ve used banned for a long times.

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
I wouldn’t risk it. Using a dodgy ticket will get you and the person who’s FAN number you’ve used banned for a long times.
I wouldnt be able to use someone else's fan number as I have to show ID to pick the ticket up. That's not the scenario ! But it is the same principle I guess.

It's an interesting one. There surely can't be many people travelling across Europe showing ID to pick up a ticket then giving it away. Maybe for England but I doubt there's many Brighton fans doing this.

Last edited:

Dave the hatosaurus

Aug 22, 2021
worthing
So as the weekend draws to a close there are still just over 1680 available.
That is virtually the same as it was at about 2.30 on friday meaning that all the sales so far have been concentrated in the period just after the opening of a new window which i suppose should have been expected as even those who have preregistered will have by now made a firm decision whether to go or not. I just thought take up would be higher than it has been in the first two groups.
I am beginning to wonder what the club will do if there are still some available when all those who preregistered have had a chance to buy, something that i never even considered to be a possibility at the start of the process. It will be very interesting how many go tomorrow.

RenboSlice

Sep 9, 2023
That is virtually the same as it was at about 2.30 on friday meaning that all the sales so far have been concentrated in the period just after the opening of a new window which i suppose should have been expected as even those who have preregistered will have by now made a firm decision whether to go or not. I just thought take up would be higher than it has been in the first two groups.
I am beginning to wonder what the club will do if there are still some available when all those who preregistered have had a chance to buy, something that i never even considered to be a possibility at the start of the process. It will be very interesting how many go tomorrow.
Starting to feel quietly confident about my Tuesday 9am window

Uh_huh_him

Sep 28, 2011
Is that about 50% of available tickets?

Do you have to have pre-registered to buy?

Sep 8, 2023
tuesday at 2 pm. not holding out hope but if this window somehow has ticket availability, i'm going to buy one damnit. otherwise i buy a marseille end ticket haha

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
As someone who can’t purchase until 2pm today - any update on how many tickets have shifted this morning?

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
As someone who can’t purchase until 2pm today - any update on how many tickets have shifted this morning?
About 1200 left

Screenshot 2023-09-18 at 09.24.54.png

Albion Robster

Jul 21, 2003
North West
That Travel Guide sent out by the club really did scare the fans!
Will be over a 1,000 tickets left to sell at 2pm and possibly another 500 tickets tomorrow.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
I've always maintained anyone who wants to go to this will be able to do so...

- If you are considering going now and didn't book travel ahead of time, you might find it difficult to get a reasonably-priced option unless you are able to go early and/or stay for a few days.
- Marseille's reputation and the club comms will deter a lot of folk.

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here