[Albion] Marseille v Albion ticketing - allocation and priority windows etc

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
3173 available in first snapshot - taken as the window opened just before 9:00. It looks like the full allocation - but there were quite a few blocked out, presumably for staff/players etc... so who knows ??

2687 available now... so 486 sold in first 45 minutes.
Wow I was close !!

Midget

Concourse Kabe. *Posts may be affected by alcohol.
Aug 16, 2015
Lurking
Screenshot_20230915_095644_Albion~2.jpg

jackalbion

Aug 30, 2011
Appreciate we’re far from the biggest ticket-shifter for Marseille but it made me chuckle that they’re charging £26 for a game they could have set any price for in the away end while Chelsea want a quid more for a ballbag cup tie
I think I read somewhere there’s a away fan ticket cap for Europa League similar to Prem.

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
Assuming they have split T1 and T2 roughly 50/50, it looks like only about 1/3rd of those with enough points and pre-registered have actually bought so far.

The club saying T1/T2 are guaranteed tickets if they buy before 9am Monday takes the pressure off a bit... but it does seem quite 'steady'.

ROSM

Dec 26, 2005
Just far enough away from LDC
Assuming they have split T1 and T2 roughly 50/50, it looks like only about 1/3rd of those with enough points and pre-registered have actually bought so far.

The club saying T1/T2 are guaranteed tickets if they buy before 9am Monday takes the pressure off a bit... but it does seem quite 'steady'.
There will be some on window 1 waiting for window 2 so was expecting between 25% and 35% to go in morning and then around 50 to 60% to go in afternoon.

At the moment about 16% have gone

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Here's another vlog from the Spurs game. Unfortunately doesn't show anything in town pre-game, but does mention a very long and hot bus ride - presumably the same we're supposed to take.

Also gives an idea of the view from the top tier.

Milano

Aug 15, 2012
Sussex but not by the sea
I spoke to the ticket office late last week as I have not pre-registered, as originally I couldn’t make this date, but now I can. The guy on the phone said preregistration was just to gauge interest and not a requirement to buy tickets, he was clearly talking out of his hat. I’m tier 1 and I’m hoping this might go to those that didn’t preregister if we don’t sell out the preregistrations. I think there is a fear growing around this one and the club statement is probably not helping.

Midget

Aug 16, 2015
Lurking

It's hard to tell as we don't know the split between T1 / T2. I'd have thought T2 would be bigger, can't imagine there are as many people on 308+ as there are between 230 and 307? T2 looks like a huge slice. But maybe there are, who knows.

I just hope there aren't lots of people on higher points who pre-registered with no intention of going, as it will have prevented those on the margins moving up a tier (*I know some will have unavoidable clashes or change of plans, not talking about them).

I don't think we'll struggle to sell out though. There are lots waiting for T3+ to open from Monday onwards. Good luck to everyone!

Dave the hatosaurus

Aug 22, 2021
worthing
I spoke to the ticket office late last week as I have not pre-registered, as originally I couldn’t make this date, but now I can. The guy on the phone said preregistration was just to gauge interest and not a requirement to buy tickets, he was clearly talking out of his hat. I’m tier 1 and I’m hoping this might go to those that didn’t preregister if we don’t sell out the preregistrations. I think there is a fear growing around this one and the club statement is probably not helping.
So do i take it from this that you would have been in the 9 am window this morning if you had preregistered and also that you actually tried to see if you could buy a ticket and the system would not let you ?

axscott

Jan 10, 2022
I honestly think we're sold out by the end of Monday, if not earlier. First ever European away day? Can't imagine there's less than 3k STHs that see that as unmissable

Midget

Aug 16, 2015
Lurking

Ooh it’s a corner

Aug 28, 2016
Nr. Coventry
Thanks to everyone for keeping us updated. I’m at Monday at 2pm with fingers crossed. I have a cancellable hotel booking and a flight strategy involving several airports but won’t buy those until I know I can see the game. It’s all VERY exciting. It’s just begun to dawn on Mrs Corner that I am away quite a bit in the next couple of weeks - and that’s before the potential 3 day jaunt to France😊

Horses Arse

Jun 25, 2004
here and there
So around 2680 remaining as at 10, under 700 bought?

If that reflects the upper points tally interested in going then perhaps I do have a chance of Ajax, I thought double that would go in the early stages of the first window. Will be interesting to see the situation following the second at 2pm

Tiger Barb

Jan 31, 2009
Finland (where else?)
So my window to buy is from 2pm on Monday, but both my boys can buy from 9am Monday. This is despite me paying for all the tickets.
For simplicity, I have held the same seat as a season ticket since the Amex opened … (my season ticket history goes back well beyond then but hey ho).
Apparently in a classic case of ‘computer says no’ my season ticket record states that I cancelled my season ticket for one year in the 2015-16 season … except I didn’t!! And they say they are unable to correct it.
So now both my boys can buy at 9am and I have to hope that I can grab one at 2pm.
I tried to escalate this but was just told to send an email to supporter services who ‘will get back to me within 5 working days’ 🙄.
Fully accept the points system gives priority others (and rightly so) but had hoped I would at least be put in the correct place in the queue.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports