[Albion] Marseille v Albion ticketing - allocation and priority windows etc

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

pb21

Apr 23, 2010
I think the tickets will go on sale before that. As these trips take a lot of organisation
Yep, they'll have guaranteed bracket(s) based on points on the 25th, which will include Man Utd.

Cant have a guaranteed bracket with an unknown number of people having the required points.

chimneys

Jun 11, 2007
Yep, they'll have guaranteed bracket(s) based on points on the 25th, which will include Man Utd.

Cant have a guaranteed bracket with an unknown number of people having the required points.
Getting confused now! So can I clarify tickets will be based upon points counting United only for both Ajax and AEK, and not other future point earning games, as I read it?

chimneys

Jun 11, 2007
That’s only the pre-registration period.

If tickets do go on sale for Ajax 3 weeks before November 9th (as is the case for Marseille) then the points for Villa, Chelsea and Manchester United will rightly be applied.

Man City will then be applied for the Athens game.
Trying to understand that mentioning by the club of points at all if u r right as no such system for Marseille?

Kuipers Supporters Club

Feb 10, 2009
GOSBTS
Getting confused now! So can I clarify tickets will be based upon points counting United only for both Ajax and AEK, and not other future point earning games, as I read it?
There is no confirmation of that. The only certainties are the dates to register for tickets.

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
Screen Shot 09-15-23 at 08.59 AM.JPG

The other two blocks are R 432 and Q 334.

pb21

Apr 23, 2010
I don't think we know for sure, but the window closes on the 25th, which will include ManU points, at which point, assuming the same as Marseille, the club will define a points number that guarantees attendance for both Ajax and AEK. Not sure how they can do that if peoples points will change before tickets go on sale.

chimneys

Jun 11, 2007
There is no confirmation of that. The only certainties are the dates to register for tickets.
So what was the point of this in the press release?

“If the number of fans registered is more than the total away allocation for the match, we will provide a list of on sale windows. These windows will be based on loyalty points at the time that pre-registration closes, with those in the first on sale window being guaranteed a ticket (if booked within the priority window).”

Kuipers Supporters Club

Feb 10, 2009
GOSBTS
So what was the point of this in the press release?

“If the number of fans registered is more than the total away allocation for the match, we will provide a list of on sale windows. These windows will be based on loyalty points at the time that pre-registration closes, with those in the first on sale window being guaranteed a ticket (if booked within the priority window).”
Apologises. Seems you’re right.

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
I have a question hope it's easy to answer

I have top tier .... my brother has second. So I have to wait until this afternoon to buy tickets.

Can I put both tickets in the basket 10 mins before his window and then fully checkout at 2pm

Or can I only put both tickets in basket post 2pm for it to work?

I'm guessing the latter

Ta

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex

I have top tier .... my brother has second. So I have to wait until this afternoon to buy tickets.

Can I put both tickets in the basket 10 mins before his window and then fully checkout at 2pm

I'm guessing the latter

Ta

Sometimes they clear baskets before the next window opens - they did for Wembley.

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo

I'm guessing the latter

Ta

You definitely used to be able to do the former so worth a try (caused a few issues last season with tier1 fans reserving tickets for tier2 mates so when tier2 people logged in all the tickets were gone as already in baskets).

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
You definitely used to be able to do the former so worth a try (caused a few issues last season with tier1 fans reserving tickets for tier2 mates so when tier2 people logged in all the tickets were gone as already in baskets).
When you put like that sounds unfair so I actually hope they've stopped this practice. However it's irrelevant for this game as both tiers gauranteed tickets. I really would prefer not to be in the bottom bit though.

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
When you put like that sounds unfair so I actually hope they've stopped this practice. However it's irrelevant for this game as both tiers gauranteed tickets. I really would prefer not to be in the bottom bit though.
It's not like you're depriving anyone of a ticket, just getting one with your mate. It's more when they are popular aways and there's not a lot of tickets available to those down the tiers that it is unfair.

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
What is total allocation out of interest?

3173 available in first snapshot - taken as the window opened just before 9:00. It looks like the full allocation - but there were quite a few blocked out, presumably for staff/players etc... so who knows ??

2687 available now... so 486 sold in first 45 minutes.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports