Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Marseille v Albion ticketing - allocation and priority windows etc

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
Is anyone actually flying to Marseille? keep reading people flying to other places then getting the train in.
Yes but from Bristol. Very cheap flights
Still haven’t received as of 09:45. Anyone else?

Registered ✅
Checked Spam ✅

I never receive any of these kind of emails from the club. I've purposefully opted out of the clubs spammy marketing emails and in doing so seem to have opted myself out of also receiving useful emails about this kinda of thing. Oh well.

BluesRockDJ

Jan 24, 2020
Maybe it's you? I have never had any issue with the French.

I lived there for ten years and the graffiti was pretty anti-Brit !
RE Marseille, I was a sth at Toulouse and the Marseille match was always 'frenetic' to say the least................OM supporters are nutters !! Nothing like we will have experienced here.........even against the opposition up the A23 !

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
I lived there for ten years and the graffiti was pretty anti-Brit !
RE Marseille, I was a sth at Toulouse and the Marseille match was always 'frenetic' to say the least................OM supporters are nutters !! Nothing like we will have experienced here.........even against the opposition up the A23 !
I have been all over France, north to south, east to west and back again....and up its mountains more times than I know; I have only experienced nice things and nice people. I do not expect this to change in Marseille.

Arkwright

Arkwright
Oct 26, 2010
Caterham, Surrey
Looking at our travel times, we get into Marseille by train from Montpellier about 2.30. It's all a bit tight to check in, collect tickets and get to the ground for kick off. Had anyone asked if tickets can be collected in the UK?

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
Looking at our travel times, we get into Marseille by train from Montpellier about 2.30. It's all a bit tight to check in, collect tickets and get to the ground for kick off. Had anyone asked if tickets can be collected in the UK?
Over 4 hours in a small city. Think you'll be fine !

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
Yep we thought similar so paid e tra to get earlier plane to nice but now can't seem to get a train as no seats available 😢 not sure if we can transfer original train

chimneys

Jun 11, 2007
40 points roughly up for grabs prior to the game going on sale
40 points roughly up for grabs prior to the game going on sale
……alternatively only 10 (United) according to today’s press release on Ajax/AEK! Good- as not happy late harvesters get to jump queue when many have spent years being loyal but can’t afford everything in this crazy season!

That said should still pay to get points for knock outs for those who latterly have jumped on the Albion Express!

WhingForPresident

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2009
Marlborough
Yes but from Bristol. Very cheap flights

I never receive any of these kind of emails from the club. I've purposefully opted out of the clubs spammy marketing emails and in doing so seem to have opted myself out of also receiving useful emails about this kinda of thing. Oh well.

youre-hard-david-brent.gif

Kuipers Supporters Club

Feb 10, 2009
GOSBTS
……alternatively only 10 (United) according to today’s press release on Ajax/AEK! Good- as not happy late harvesters get to jump queue when many have spent years being loyal but can’t afford everything in this crazy season!

That said should still pay to get points for knock outs for those who latterly have jumped on the Albion Express!
That’s only the pre-registration period.

If tickets do go on sale for Ajax 3 weeks before November 9th (as is the case for Marseille) then the points for Villa, Chelsea and Manchester United will rightly be applied.

Man City will then be applied for the Athens game.

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
That’s only the pre-registration period.

If tickets do go on sale for Ajax 3 weeks before November 9th (as is the case for Marseille) then the points for Villa, Chelsea and Manchester United will rightly be applied.

Man City will then be applied for the Athens game.
I think the tickets will go on sale before that. As these trips take a lot of organisation

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here