[Albion] Marseille v Albion ticketing - allocation and priority windows etc

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Ooh it’s a corner

Aug 28, 2016
Nr. Coventry
Is anyone else staying in the Toyoko Inn hotel? This is where I am staying and it is a 5 min Taxi ride to Place de La Joliette. So I my going to leave my hotel around mid day and get a taxi to the ticket pick up point.
I’m there on Thursday @ozzygull. I’ll check in around 3 but was planning to walk to La Joilette probably as it will be daytime but I had considered a taxi back after we get dropped back. Maybe we’ll catch up when we’re there

ozzygull

Oct 6, 2003
Reading
I’m there on Thursday @ozzygull. I’ll check in around 3 but was planning to walk to La Joilette probably as it will be daytime but I had considered a taxi back after we get dropped back. Maybe we’ll catch up when we’re there
sounds good. I am going to be there from Wednesay so as said to the other poster if you want to get there earlier and drop of a bag, I can put them in my room until after the game.

Ooh it’s a corner

Aug 28, 2016
Nr. Coventry
I'm booked up for all six and I'm on about £700 at the moment. That includes flights, accommodation, home tickets, expected away tickets, various trains and airport parking. I suppose I've still got to factor in petrol and food and drink, and even though I'm a fat bastard I'll be nowhere near 2k.
Blimey that’s some going - Marseille will cost me about £250 all told for two nights accommodation and cheapish flights(I thought)

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
Yes incredibly poor show to have only sold 80% of the tickets to an away match 800 miles away with “only” another two weeks to sell the remainder
Nearly 5 months to save for our first trip in Europe yep poor show especially as we have 30000 regular go to Amex plus more waiting ,but with 700 left perhaps we will ,doubt there isn't another 1st time euro adventure team that wouldn't sell out easily 😀,possibly afcb

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
Jan 7, 2006
My flight does not arrive until 8pm so probably will not be at the hotel until after 9
My flight doesn’t land into Marseille until 21:15 weds night. Plan is to get the last train from near the airport to St Charles at 2150ish so won’t be at the hotel until 2230 earliest.

S.T.U cgull

Jan 17, 2009
HILLLLLLL
Agreed. I'm sure many would love to attend every europa home and away game but for various reasons wouldn't be able to commit to that.

For those lucky enough to attend all 6 games, I'd imagine their financial outlay would be at least 2k and could easily exceed that by double depending on where they live and travel arrangements. For the majority of people that is a huge expense and difficult to justify in uncertain economic times.
£625 on all travel
£300ish on hotels - 5 nights’ worth
Come in under the £2k comfortably even with beer money

The Grockle

Formally Croydon Seagull
Sep 26, 2008
Dorset
£625 on all travel
£300ish on hotels - 5 nights’ worth
Come in under the £2k comfortably even with beer money
Fair play, that's incredible value really!

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
Also expensive if you’ve left it late and only just booking now. Those that booked the day the fixtures were announced would have got it much cheaper.

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
A pre season friendly at Marseille this summer.

Attachments

• B17F4659-D9D9-414D-84C7-85F9AFD1B1A7.png
    B17F4659-D9D9-414D-84C7-85F9AFD1B1A7.png
    3.1 MB · Views: 96

Arkwright

Arkwright
Oct 26, 2010
Caterham, Surrey
Is anyone else staying in the Toyoko Inn hotel? This is where I am staying and it is a 5 min Taxi ride to Place de La Joliette. So I my going to leave my hotel around mid day and get a taxi to the ticket pick up point.
I am staying on Toyoko Hotel near the railway station.
I'm arriving 2.30 ish from Montpellier by train. I'm travelling in a small group but only one staying at Toyoko.

Arkwright

Arkwright
Oct 26, 2010
Caterham, Surrey
I'm looking at similar and arriving from Montpellier about the same time, happy to meet up for a walk (I'm rubbish at directions and will need a guide).

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
I am staying on Toyoko Hotel near the railway station.
I'm arriving 2.30 ish from Montpellier by train. I'm travelling in a small group but only one staying at Toyoko.
our group on the same train.
couple are concerned that if any delays its going to be tight picking up the tickets...........which would be rather annoying

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports