[Albion] Marseille fans

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Quebec Seagull

Vive le football... LIBRE!
Oct 19, 2022
Gatineau, Québec, CANADA
Hahaha it was my girlfriend (who is French) who mentioned it to me. She's a huge PSG fan so she almost wants us to win tonight more than I do!

It was on France Inter this morning if anyone else is interested!
Tell her that I'm a Lille fan, as I actually used to watch Jonathan David play in our minor soccer league here in Ottawa-Gatineau. 🙂 (Oops, I've just remembered that the Lille logo is in my sig.)

Best of luck to both our Ligue 1 clubs! (But a bit less luck to perennial title holder PSG 😉)

Quebec Seagull

Vive le football... LIBRE!
Oct 19, 2022
Gatineau, Québec, CANADA
quite a few black clad frenchies lurking around in the queens road area when I nipped out for my avocado and hummus sourdough ciabatta at lunchtime...
I was just in the food court WCs at Churchill Square when I heard Arabic and French spoken into a cell phone in the stall next to me. I bit my tongue, then pretended I was using Marseille newspaper while wiping myself.

Ike and Tina Burner

Mar 22, 2019
My brother has just told me his mate was spat and shouted at by Marseille fans whilst walking about this morning wearing a Mercier (fashion brand with a PSG badge on) waterproof. Early days but they're not sounding like the friendliest bunch.

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
My brother has just told me his mate was spat and shouted at by Marseille fans whilst walking about this morning wearing a Mercier (fashion brand with a PSG badge on) waterproof. Early days but they're not sounding like the friendliest bunch.
Least it was waterproof.,. :lolol: the French are a partisan lot…. Next time I see someone wearing a red and blue item of clothing I’m going to drop kick them into the next dimension.

Ali_rrr

Feb 4, 2011
Utrecht, NL
Tell her that I'm a Lille fan, as I actually used to watch Jonathan David play in our minor soccer league here in Ottawa-Gatineau. 🙂 (Oops, I've just remembered that the Lille logo is in my sig.)

Best of luck to both our Ligue 1 clubs! (But a bit less luck to perennial title holder PSG 😉)

She does not have much against Lille I don't think! I think she feels like a City fan in the fact that when she started supporting them when her dad would take her they were usually mid table and now they're flying. Her dad is very much team Brighton for tonight when I was with him Sunday. :lolol:

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Odd splattering in town with police seemingly on lots of corners

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
I imagine those that have broken away from the main herd will inevitably end up at Côte or Café Rouge
I’ve heard they are currently terrorising people trying to buy lynx Africa sets in boots, one of them luzzed a David Beckham set at a man and called him a cheap git.

Primark in lock down as the French ultras bargain hunters descend upon the reduced section and the real patisserie has been fire bombed for being FAKE.

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London
Well I’ve just driven past and like WW2 they don’t appear to have turned up!
They surrendered 5 minutes after landing at Gatwick.

PeterT

Apr 21, 2017
Hove
The last time the French invaded Brighton it did not end well for them, this is a quick snap taken at the time, with Martha Gunn leading the other women of Brighton too one hell of a pasting for the Frenchies.
View attachment 171228
Keep them away from Rye, it’s never recovered since they burnt it to the ground, it used to be a chocolate box town/village with winding streets and pretty houses but now, well …..

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports