[Albion] Marseille fans

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Whitechapel

Famous Last Words
Jul 19, 2014
Not in Whitechapel
Do you think they'll bring that Solly March lookalike with them?

I hope so, if we can keep him trapped at The Amex for a couple of weeks we can probably flog him to Chelsea for 50m when the transfer window opens.

When he gets to their training ground and can’t play football they’ll just assume he’s done a Cucurella.

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
I'd imagine the King & Queen will be used and a stricter use of the shuttles from there will be deployed. I'd expect a Palace level of policing for this one which should minimise any potential disorder.

Head up to the stadium as early as possible if you are concerned
The licensed trade have had ‘the letter’ about Marseilles fans. I think it’s only Palace games that come with the same level of caution for pubs etc.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Wonder how many will bother coming here?

they are already qualified as we are so whoever we both get in then next round will be a decent side.

cant see many making the trip

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Although a man who messaged me on Instagram saying 'you can run but you can't hide' when I was locked in a pub in Marseille, does appear to be boarding a plane on his story.
If you were locked in a pub, surely it was case of you can hide but not run? I do hope you pointed this inaccuracy out to him?

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
I didn't want to engage but once I find out where his hotel is in Brighton I'll point it out.
How did he know who you were to message you on Insta?

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Although a man who messaged me on Instagram saying 'you can run but you can't hide' when I was locked in a pub in Marseille, does appear to be boarding a plane on his story.
Have you got time to photoshop your timeline to make out you drink in The Bulldog, Legends and Revenge?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports