Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Marseille fans

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
He said they were threatening, so probably not.
Could have been threatening an old lady: You wanna watch where you leave your trolley love. Don't mess or we'll f*** you up

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
all pretty chilled at the station right now struggling to find 60 coppers let alone 10000
Twitter has them currently being frogmarched from the King & Queen in your general direction.

StonehamPark

#Brighton-Nil
Oct 30, 2010
BC, Canada
@Vankleek Hill Seagull , @Quebec Seagull and myself have had some chats about watching a match together. Work and some personal issues have kept me pretty busy recently (if a year+ is recent...)- but let me/us know if you're heading here - would be nice to finally arrange that match!
100%

Feel free to send me a message if you have (or want to start) a WhatsApp group or similar.

Hendrax

Jan 23, 2013
Worthing
I’ve just helped a very pleasant and pleasantly surprised French family buy some scarfs from the club shop.

They only had cash so asked if I could swap cash for card to help out.

They were clearly using all their funds to be here so when offered a program at the till I bought one and gave it to the 2 kids (I’m to tight to buy them one each).

Anyway, some Gallic emotion and a couple of selfies later we parted ways, but not before the father expressed just how taken back he was by the friendly welcome they have had in Brighton.

I like that, mission accomplished.

The money real? :lol:

Jeremiah

God is great
Mar 15, 2020
Hove
I’ve just helped a very pleasant and pleasantly surprised French family buy some scarfs from the club shop.

They only had cash so asked if I could swap cash for card to help out.

They were clearly using all their funds to be here so when offered a program at the till I bought one and gave it to the 2 kids (I’m to tight to buy them one each).

Anyway, some Gallic emotion and a couple of selfies later we parted ways, but not before the father expressed just how taken back he was by the friendly welcome they have had in Brighton.

I like that, mission accomplished.
Well done Scoobie.

No doubt you told them that that red note with 50 written on it was our 50 pence note.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
They've got a flagpole in the away end that must be at least 20 foot high. They'll have someone's eye out! PBOBE will have a fit! 😄

Last edited:

Seagull on the Hill

Jan 22, 2022
Not many in yet.

Attachments

• IMG_20231214_185047.jpg
    IMG_20231214_185047.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 120

Quebec Seagull

Vive le football... LIBRE!
Oct 19, 2022
Gatineau, Québec, CANADA
@Vankleek Hill Seagull , @Quebec Seagull and myself have had some chats about watching a match together. Work and some personal issues have kept me pretty busy recently (if a year+ is recent...)- but let me/us know if you're heading here - would be nice to finally arrange that match!
@Davey Boy Smith and I were going to watch a match in the Market at the end of November, but we both had an unplanned, last-minute trip which scuppered that.

I'm obviously at the game tonight, wearing my Euro tee and cheering for all the Albion fans watching in Canada!

🇨🇦 :ascarf: 🇨🇦

20231214_190948.jpg

20231214_191011.jpg

Marty McFly

Seagulls Over Canada
Aug 19, 2006
La Pêche, Quebec
@Davey Boy Smith and I were going to watch a match in the Market at the end of November, but we both had an unplanned, last-minute trip which scuppered that.

I'm obviously at the game tonight, wearing my Euro tee and cheering for all the Albion fans watching in Canada!

🇨🇦 :ascarf: 🇨🇦

View attachment 171246
View attachment 171247
Another Ottawa-based seagull!?
BTW - I'm moving to Wakefield in Feb! So - a future Quebec seagull here!

Enjoy the match!
@StonehamPark - I'll shoot you a message later!

TWOCHOICEStom

Sep 22, 2007
Brighton
Don’t worry guys our boys in blue will sort them out!…. Just so long as they’re not the other side of this 7 foot tunnel whilst they’re in their 7’3” van….

Attachments

• IMG_5326.jpeg
    IMG_5326.jpeg
    2 MB · Views: 84

veuve

Jun 27, 2015

patchamalbion

Feb 26, 2009
brighton
Station all seemed calm at 6.45

Centre/king and queen area was lively though. Few flash bangs and some police vans moving in and at least 20/30 balaclava’d up lads legging it up into the Laines- no intimidation when they reached the cafes/pubs - just scuttled off into some more side streets

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here