Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Mark Bright

Se20

Banned
Oct 3, 2012
I wouldn't get uptight about it, you are quite clearly the odds on favourites.
I'll be very surprised if you don't prove your superiority over two legs.

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
I wouldn't get uptight about it, you are quite clearly the odds on favourites.
I'll be very surprised if you don't prove your superiority over two legs.

I'd rather be the underdog. The 2 Amex games have proved that form is no indication of how the game will go. I and many other Brighton fans were certain we'd beat you in 2011 and the capitulation still hurts now. Christ knows how I'll feel if you beat us to get to the final.

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
And for what it's worth I say fair play to Bright. He adores Palace and hates us. He gets the rivalry and to hell with being impartial.

repomanse25

Jan 17, 2009
hove
bha are favorites to win the play offs and rightly so, our performance today was awful! we really are just making up the numbers

fire&skill

Killer-Diller
Jan 17, 2009
Shoreham-by-Sea
does talk some shite

he is one real burk:tosser:

This is going to sound very pedantic but I don't mean it to be; I do believe it will add weight to your assertion. You refer to him as a 'burk'. The correct spelling is 'berk'; a shortening of the word 'Berkshire' from the rhyming slang 'Berkshire Hunt'. No need to point out what the latter is rhyming with. :)

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
And for what it's worth I say fair play to Bright. He adores Palace and hates us. He gets the rivalry and to hell with being impartial.

Was he actually playing for them when we were a half reasonable side? Seems strange that he gets the rivalry given that I think we were on the slide when he was there. How many times did he even play against us!

BUTTERBALL

East Stand Brighton Boyz
Jul 31, 2003
location location
This is going to sound very pedantic but I don't mean it to be; I do believe it will add weight to your assertion. You refer to him as a 'burk'. The correct spelling is 'berk'; a shortening of the word 'Berkshire' from the rhyming slang 'Berkshire Hunt'. No need to point out what the latter is rhyming with. :)

Well you learn something new every day!

Lincoln Imp

Feb 2, 2009

Dos this mean you should pronounce it 'BARK'?

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
He always looks like he is sitting on a massive turd that is just doing the tortoise head. Watch him with this hands clenched between this thighs and a fixed grin on his idiotic face. The man is a ****ing buffoon. Always was and always will be. Anyone who rides shotgun in Parishs yellow ferrari to awaydays has got to be considered a **** of the highest order. May his tiny balls turn square and fester at the corners. May the fleas of a thousand camels infest his armpits. Je curse vous.

brakespear

Doctor Worm
Feb 24, 2009
Sleeping on the roof
Brian Reade (I think) got a good shot in on Bright on todays 'Fighting Talk', worth a listen if you haven't heard it, includes labelling him 'Andrew Ridgeley to Ian Wight's George Michael' :thumbsup:

Danny-Boy

Banned
Apr 21, 2009
The Coast
Just said CP will do it. Couldn't bring himself to be objective in his broadcasting role, as G Neville has proved to be. Sums Bright up. Amateur.

Robbie Fowler, good bloke, said Brighton play good football and he fancies us to go up.

Fowler, the man who took the piss out of Le Saux.

Whereas Stan the Man in his autobiog said that Marky was Saux and Saux..allegedly.

Danny-Boy

Banned
Apr 21, 2009
The Coast
Was he actually playing for them when we were a half reasonable side? Seems strange that he gets the rivalry given that I think we were on the slide when he was there. How many times did he even play against us!

Played in the "Game of five penalties" in 1988/89. I think he missed one!

Gwm

Oct 25, 2011
I have a few tweets from him that I'm saving til after the playoffs, they will make good retweet if we smash them next week !

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here