Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Mariano. 23yr striker Real Madrid

Exile

Objective but passionate
Aug 10, 2014
Got (looks like) stung once with the Real Madrid fairydust. Why on earth would we want to go back and do it a second time? Especially for a 23 year old. Let some other sucker club pick up the tab. Just say no :nono:

This is not the thread you are looking for. Please take your negative anti-flair vibes elsewhere.

Anyway, back to business - will he have 'Mariano' or 'Mejia' on his Albion shirt?

I'm thinking of going for the full 'Mariano Diaz Mejia' on my own replica.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
This is not the thread you are looking for. Please take your negative anti-flair vibes elsewhere.

Anyway, back to business - will he have 'Mariano' or 'Mejia' on his Albion shirt?

We tried the flair thing under Poyet. To be fair it worked quite well while we were stringing twenty passes up to the half way line - total possession! - and the weather was quite clement and nobody ever dared tackle those silky latinos. Then it all went wrong for some reason... :moo:

Exile

Objective but passionate
Aug 10, 2014
We tried the flair thing under Poyet. To be fair it worked quite well while we were stringing twenty passes up to the half way line and the weather was quite clement and nobody ever tackled these silky latinos. Then it all went wrong for some reason... :moo:

(Not that we will actually have a chance of signing him but...) this guy is NOT a silky ponce - he's a big strong, fast, beast of a striker, that has scored 32 in 44 for Real B (in the second tier) and 4 in his first 4 Real 1st team games.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
(Not that we will actually have a chance of signing him but...) this guy is NOT a silky ponce - he's a big strong, fast, beast of a striker, that has scored 32 in 44 for Real B (in the second tier) and 4 in his first 4 Real 1st team games.

He's 23 years old. Tells you all you need to know. Sake! :rolleyes:

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
"Norwegian teenager Martin Odegaard, who signed as a 16-year-old in January 2015, also made his full debut."

I'd wondered what happened to him.

As for Mariano? Get him in :goal::goal::goal:

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex

This is why I'm #TeamRogerMarti

He has Roger on his shirt, just how cool is that?

But that's not all, we'll get Marti in to replace the mythical beast that is Saltor.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
You can rest assured, if we do land anyone, it is 99% certain his name hasn't been mentioned on here

You mean we're not signing David Nugent?

#heartbroken

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here