Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Mariano. 23yr striker Real Madrid

Megazone

On his last warning
Jan 28, 2015
Northern Hemisphere.
There's loads of stuff on the internet about us looking to sign him.

Sticking to club policies, Tony Bloom has also twitted that we are trying to buy him.

Exciting times, reminds me of the days when we nearly signed Michael Owen and Frank Lampard.

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
Wanted by Malaga, Deportivo, Valencia, Sevilla, Leganes and Alaves. No chance for us.

Indeed fairness we would pay more than any of those clubs and with the potential of making the highest paying league in Europe we would be in with a reasonable chance of signing him.

He's athletic and technically adept. Good with his feet and head. Already played at a decent level.
IF the rumour is true that we are interested I'd be keeping my fingers crossed.

Mr deez

Masterchef
Jan 13, 2005
This has only been reported ona single dodgy transfer twitter account so lets not get too excited!

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Apparently It is rumoured we are showing interest. Got a lot of goals for Real Madrid B but we know that doesn't always mean will cut it in the championship. Maybe worth a look at though ?

A Twitter page with 27 followers

:ffsparr:

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Got (looks like) stung once with the Real Madrid fairydust. Why on earth would we want to go back and do it a second time? Especially for a 23 year old. Let some other sucker club pick up the tab. Just say no :nono:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here