Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Marcus Rashford

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Great timing Westdene, as it's my beautiful daughter birthday today and still there is no shirt.:tumble::tumble::tumble::tumble:

Shhhhhhhhhhhhhsh, don't tell anyone but I wasn't looking for a relationship with the club as it was embedded for 35 + years.

I don't have an issue with PB or the Club just a poor decision made by him to back his staff ahead of a long term CUSTOMER, with no concession in his locker.

He can make poor decisions, everyone does, so I hope he has learnt by it.

Any way Rashford can now get back to kicking a ball in the onion bag and when he retires he can join the tories as it's clear they get on so well together.

Is this Covid impacted period really the time to demand a free shirt off the club? Can’t you buy one yourself?

keaton

Big heart, hot blood and balls. Big balls
Nov 18, 2004
He can spend his money however he wants . Sensible guy investing in property rather than shares .

Mail on Sunday no worse than the guardian , they just have different agendas . Neither are particularly pleasant. Sensible people read the Times . ( Murdoch has no editorial control ) and it’s neither left or right wing .

You mean the paper that's been getting rid of people for failing to back Boris sufficiently?
The Times is right wing , read it if you like but don't kid yourself is politically neatral. The Guardian is left wing, I'm not sure it's published made up stories to provoke hatred over groups of people like the Mail.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
[tweet]1328596130314203141[/tweet]

Klaas

I've changed this
Nov 1, 2017

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Man Ure at The Amex next season will be some experience.

Many home fans fawning over Rashford.

As if we didn't have enough United fans already.
Yeah it's gonna be a shite love in, because nothing is more important than football rivalry.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Tommorow's Daily Hate: Marcus Rashford buys himself first edition Shakespeare folio!

It works out well for me because I'm absolutely desperate to know how many cars MR has and how much they cost.

I can't wait for Sunday.

keaton

Big heart, hot blood and balls. Big balls
Nov 18, 2004
I do love the Mail and their regular "Person who cares about other people has nice things" stories

Fitzcarraldo

Nov 12, 2010
Mail on Sunday v Marcus Rashford: a sinister attack on a young black man

https://www.theguardian.com/footbal...shford-a-sinister-attack-on-a-young-black-man

Very good article.

Man Ure at The Amex next season will be some experience.

Many home fans fawning over Rashford.

This is probably too nuanced for you to be able to understand, but it is possible to admire the results of someones campaigning without publicly fawning over them.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I do love the Mail and their regular "Person who cares about other people has nice things" stories

While the owner pays no UK tax, preferring to funnel all his money into offshore tax havens.

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
Does anyone really believe that Rashford writes his own letters and is capable of seriously debating a topic? He can barely string a couple of sentences together but at least he's been a catalyst for change I suppose so credit to him.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Does anyone really believe that Rashford writes his own letters and is capable of seriously debating a topic? He can barely string a couple of sentences together but at least he's been a catalyst for change I suppose so credit to him.

So you have your Daily Mail delivered or do you drive to the corner shop?

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS

Given he's having to take Boris Johnson to task, the bar isn't exactly set high is it ?

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat

You've spoken to him often, have you?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here