Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Marcus Rashford

AK74

Bright-eyed. Bushy-tailed. GSOH.
NSC Patron
Jan 19, 2010
That flow chart loses all credibility with the spelling of 'yor' at the beginning. It's missing multiple question marks too.

Poor show all-round.

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Fully support businesses helping out. Though I fear some of them don’t realise what they are letting themselves in for.
Small operations may have underestimated how many kids are going to rock up expecting free food. I fear some places are going to be overwhelmed.

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
Fully support businesses helping out. Though I fear some of them don’t realise what they are letting themselves in for.
Small operations may have underestimated how many kids are going to rock up expecting free food. I fear some places are going to be overwhelmed.

Thats a good thing........And i hope the News Crews are around to Film how many families are actually starving in this country

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Oh please, you sanctimonious tw@t.

I was posting as an instance of media out there.

Get off your pretentious high horse.

Of course you were, without any clue as to where you saw it, or who posted the media via a link.

I love the idea of anyone having a mobile phone should be able to feed their children. A lot of jobs require the worker to have a mobile phone. especially if they work zero hours, or cannot afford to have internet at home,

keaton

Big heart, hot blood and balls. Big balls
Nov 18, 2004
Of course you were, without any clue as to where you saw it, or who posted the media via a link.

I love the idea of anyone having a mobile phone should be able to feed their children. A lot of jobs require the worker to have a mobile phone. especially if they work zero hours, or cannot afford to have internet at home,

I like that fact that someone who posted something about people who can't feed their kids and who don't have a job should f off is calling other people "sanctimonious"

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015

I do love the bit where you get to the bit ''Do You Work'' and if the answer is no then the response to Assistance is ''F#ck off''

Wait until Govenment Covid 19 Assistance is withdrawn - You best hope that you nor any family members fall into that category because there is gonna be thousands more in that category. There are thousands in it already due to Covid-19. Many of them who have never been Unemployed ever before.

Don't have a Clue what you do for a living but I bet if you were someone who was affected by Covid-19 I bet you didn't turn down the help that was out there.

These kids are gonna be the ones paying taxes that will pay for my state Pension when I retire. They need to be raised to be healthy and fit to work in the future for that to happen.

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
Oh please, you sanctimonious tw@t.

I was posting as an instance of media out there.

Get off your pretentious high horse.

No pathetic attempt at a humorous one-liner to try and cover the crass stupidity of your first post ?

Standards are slipping ................ and breathe :lolol:

Last edited:

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
Hidden in the Biden Victory news, they’d been waiting to announce this for days.

Got his nasty party to vote against it then the Buffoon U-Turns yet again.

To quote a prominent Brighton MP.

‘One down, one to go’.

*Gullsworth*

My Hair is like his hair
Jan 20, 2006
West...West.......WEST SUSSEX
Well done Marcus Rashford, a football player who has heart and uses his fame to better the lives of the less well off. Someone who had experienced child poverty and could see the need to help eliminate hunger in children today whist repelling the accusations of child poverty is caused by bad parenting and covered by Government state welfare payments.
He has revealed in his statement that it is not fully what he was aiming to achieve but was grateful to the Government for this way forward.

Now why couldnt this government see this before and act before the half term break? because by agreeing to this latest development are admitting there is a need for it to be in place and will be funded forthwith.

Biffer

Jul 13, 2003
I feel this looks slightly better than our Bruno mural on Ditchling Road...
d916b98040cbdbcf22c61fa4e96119f9.jpg

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
Again this is living in a leftie bubble, I have leftie friends but I also have friends who can think laterally and don't get caught up on angry rants all the time. They spend their energy with getting on with life rather than harping on about every small detail.
I can understand why some don't like JRM, but I find his delivery and fast brain, outstanding.

He got the tories over the line, he delivered on Brexit, he has been a great success so far.

But everyone has its shelf life ie Hughton, and no doubt after Labour and the Lefties keep taking their cheap unfounded potshots at him he will take some collateral damage.
Although he has rhino skin, the Tories may feel a need to replace him with new blood.

He will IMO be talked about in the same high regard as maggie in the future.

Never heard that one before, exceptional.

People.

:postwhore:

You're suggesting in a number of your posts people should just go and get on with their lives.

Tell me, how is your relationship with the club after Paul Barber refused you a shirt for your kid ? Have you moved on or are you still sulking ?

D

Deleted member 2719

You're suggesting in a number of your posts people should just go and get on with their lives.

Tell me, how is your relationship with the club after Paul Barber refused you a shirt for your kid ? Have you moved on or are you still sulking ?

Great timing Westdene, as it's my beautiful daughter birthday today and still there is no shirt.:tumble::tumble::tumble::tumble:

Shhhhhhhhhhhhhsh, don't tell anyone but I wasn't looking for a relationship with the club as it was embedded for 35 + years.

I don't have an issue with PB or the Club just a poor decision made by him to back his staff ahead of a long term CUSTOMER, with no concession in his locker.

He can make poor decisions, everyone does, so I hope he has learnt by it.

Any way Rashford can now get back to kicking a ball in the onion bag and when he retires he can join the tories as it's clear they get on so well together.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I see The Mail on Sunday are joyfully reporting the 'news' that Rashford has invested in property so as to provide for his family.

Absolute f*****g trash - and all who read it.

Live by the sea

Oct 21, 2016
He can spend his money however he wants . Sensible guy investing in property rather than shares .

Mail on Sunday no worse than the guardian , they just have different agendas . Neither are particularly pleasant. Sensible people read the Times . ( Murdoch has no editorial control ) and it’s neither left or right wing .

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here