Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Marcus Rashford. Respect

goldstone

Jul 5, 2003
Has anyone asked why his "single mother" had FIVE children (who she couldn't afford to feed)? Presumably so that the taxpayer (that's you and me) could fund her lifestyle.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Has anyone asked why his "single mother" had FIVE children (who she couldn't afford to feed)? Presumably so that the taxpayer (that's you and me) could fund her lifestyle.

His parents divorced. Her lifestyle or her ex husband’s?

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003

Which he has probably paid back tenfold in tax in the last few months alone :facepalm:

I accept that for you, being an idiot isn't a choice, but being nasty with it most certainly is.

Last edited:

Official Old Man

Uckfield Seagull
Aug 27, 2011
Brighton
Sign of the times. Driving home Tuesday listening to this news story I was thinking 'when he walks out at the Amex for Utd some how I will stand and applaud him'. It was going over in my mind how it would happen, maybe if he was over on our touchline or similar. Over an hour later it hit me that I wont be there.

D

Deleted member 2719

Just watched Hancock on breakfast telly.

Why, just once, can't bloody politicians admit they made a mistake? They screwed up big time on this but no, Hancock continues to insist it wasn't like that at all.

People would have far more respect if these utter tools showed a bit of humility and held their hands up. Particularly as Labour are being fairly hands off in terms of criticism.

It sounds like you are only listening to what you want to.

It's so refreshing that THIS government have changed politics for the good because they HAVE admitted MISTAKES.

You may have to search for them because the media try to edit these things out, look at some of the live interviews, i.e. the daily coronavirus updates.

As for labour being hands-off, it's because they can, as they have tools like Morgan and Reid spouting negative crap daily.
Ps Marcus did a good job.

mikeyjh

Dec 17, 2008
Llanymawddwy

Perhaps, like my mother, she was not single when they were born, who knows? Maybe you should ask Katie Hopkins the same question given that without the good grace of Jack Monroe, they would be suffering also?

Lower West Stander

Mar 25, 2012
Back in Sussex

It's so refreshing that THIS government have changed politics for the good because they HAVE admitted MISTAKES.

You may have to search for them because the media try to edit these things out, look at some of the live interviews, i.e. the daily coronavirus updates.

As for labour being hands-off, it's because they can, as they have tools like Morgan and Reid spouting negative crap daily.

Where. Just where on that Hancock interview did he admit the Government got it wrong?

I am utterly cynical of the press and have seriously questions about this has been reported, but this was a live interview with Hancock wearing his politicians hat talking shit.

I was watching and listening what was in front of me.....

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton

I’ve only heard the odd ‘there may have been mistakes made but everyone makes mistakes’ rhetoric.

I’d be very interested to see if you can find a specific mistake a minister admits to or even apologies about?

Ⓩ-Ⓐ-Ⓜ-Ⓞ-Ⓡ-Ⓐ

Hove / Παρος
Apr 7, 2006
Hove / Παρος
I'd been meaning to start a thread on Marcus Rashford last year. He really has done many things to support the Greater Manchester community long before Coronavirus came along. He's a top player too, and it's always great see youngsters progress from the under 10s to the first team. Keep it up Marcus :clap2:

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS

Jesus wept what a stupid post.

D

Deleted member 2719

Where. Just where on that Hancock interview did he admit the Government got it wrong?

I am utterly cynical of the press and have seriously questions about this has been reported, but this was a live interview with Hancock wearing his politicians hat talking shit.

I’ve only heard the odd ‘there may have been mistakes made but everyone makes mistakes’ rhetoric.

I’d be very interested to see if you can find a specific mistake a minister admits to or even apologies about?

I have not seen that interview I am talking about the countless other interviews.

I am not leg pulling here, and they are all there, Boris, Matt and Dominic have all admitted mistakes like true stronger leaders in their field, just doing u-turns is admitting it also.
I am not sure how many others have done that over the years.

People all focussed on the eyesight quote in the garden with Cummings, maybe it's worth playing it back and seeing where he also admitted he had made mistakes and nothing to do with herd ammunity.

Deportivo Seagull

I should coco
Jul 22, 2003
Mid Sussex

This government is the government who,despite warnings from both Spain and Italy, completely screwed up the protection of nursing homes. It was only when Starmer ripped Boris a new one in PQT that they even bothered to focus on it. A bunch of clowns .... with fatal consequences.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011

Just don't ask him for actual proof...you won't get it. It's like a mental block whereby he can't provide the evidence to back things up.

BenGarfield

Feb 22, 2019
crawley

Firstly, how do you know what circumstances led to her being in that situation, and secondly tax doesnt fund public spending, so you can get off your moral high horse.

Mr Banana

Tedious chump
Aug 8, 2005
Standing in the way of control
I reckon someone will definitely try to do a hatchet job on him in the next few weeks for drinking half a shandy on his 18th or something. The editor of whichever outlet runs the story should be forced to describe what they were contributing to society when they were 22.

SK1NT

Sep 9, 2003
Thames Ditton
Single handedly restoring my faith in humanity... top top guy. I would defo sing his name in the stands.

As for hopkins comments... ffs... what a vile piece of shite...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here