Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Marcos Painter recalled from Bournemouth loan

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
Bloody hell get a grip. He did very well when called upon for us this season. Moan, moan, moan!

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
why that then

You: Oh my god. oh my god. Painter is coming back. He's terrible. We're going to lose.

Voice of reason: Dont worry. Bridge is fit so he's just cover.

You immediately: We need a striker.

Not even a recognition that your original panic was quelled. Just moved on straight away to the next, completely-unrealted, worry.

LU7 RED

Nov 5, 2010
Leighton Buzzard
Bournemouth as a team hav been going through a sticky patch ..maybe they needed a scapegoat

Bmth view - probably fair to say he didn't come in at a great time, But was very disappointing from what we thought he would be. Left back is a right royal pain in the wotsits - Charlie Daniels got injured and Matt Ritchie has been playing there to cover. But when he went off against Steveage on Tues, one of your old boys, Wes Fogden, was superb filling in (we love Foggy!!)

Need Daniels and Tommy back asap...Tommy is close to getting back after that assault by Ryan Lowe.Its really affected our season.

Good luck against Palace..

Seagull73

Sienna's Heaven
Jul 26, 2003
Not Lewes
I seem to remember a very slow Tanno marking Zaha last year at the Amex, and Zaha was virtually non-existant until Tanno went off.

Pace is not everything....

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here