Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

March for England

halbpro

Jan 25, 2012
Brighton
Sussex is perfectly capable of organising a peaceful and pleasant St George's Day procession. Here's one that Hastings did last year. There was a similar one today.

[yt]kTfgRIDdnrU[/yt]

I was in that very parade several times when I was younger. Believe I even got to hold a flag once. Was always a good day!

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
why? maybe i don't live in england anymore.

If you dare to criticise ANYTHING about the UK you are a self-loather......according to Bushy.

Bakero

Languidly clinical
Oct 9, 2010
Almería
Just seen a bunch of EDL 'supporters' slagging off the Brighton Pavilion, saying how could we let a mosque that big be built :dunce: says it all

Brighton Mosque.png

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Oh, come on. You can moan about the immigrants and creeping sharia to your heart's content.

I see where you're coming from. But, this is more veiled racism than UK gripes.

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
This event has never been a family celebration. Its organised by Pompey Dave, a known BNP activist. Why he feels the need to hold this nonsense in Brighton, and not Portsmouth,
is a question ive asked directly to the organisation, only to be told. We go where we want blah blah.
Some noble bollocks on here by people slating thhe anti fascists.
The EDL, NWF, SEA FB pages have been very excitable leading up to this, as, if you would like to take the time to check their pages, and were not just coming for 'commies' but the people of Brighton, who have consistantly laughed them out of the town. Following last year, when a child was ALLEGEDLY hit by a plastic bottle, although no pictures, no police report, and no medical aid requested, and the only evidence being from EDL feckwits, their pages have been full of talk of revenge against Brighton. Not commies, or Antifa.
They came to Brighton, intent on trouble in
Brighton, and If somebody such as Soulman could identify more than 5 Brighton people in the MFE I would be surprised, they were intent on causing trouble, as they have advertised on their pages. There was trouble.

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
Originally Posted by Soulman View Post
Oh dear, i suppose i shall have to state it again. I have never voted Tory, get it, which means i have never voted for Thatcher, please do not confuse the contempt that i have with people that turn up to disrupt her funeral, or the fact that i can't stand the last Labour government, or the Lib Dems.

Still if you have to slide or snide this comment into a different topic......then feel free i suppose.
Well then looks like there are not many parties left that would receive the honour of your vote, I'll assume the greens are out too so that does not leave much else. Thanks for clarifying things.

You assume correct, The Greens are not my favourite either. Caroline Lucas eh, lives in Brussels these days doesn't she.

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
This event has never been a family celebration. Its organised by Pompey Dave, a known BNP activist. Why he feels the need to hold this nonsense in Brighton, and not Portsmouth,
is a question ive asked directly to the organisation, only to be told. We go where we want blah blah.
The EDL, NWF, SEA FB pages have been very excitable leading up to this, as, if you would like to take the time to check their pages, and were not just coming for 'commies' but the people of Brighton, who have consistantly laughed them out of the town. Following last year, when a child was ALLEGEDLY hit by a plastic bottle, although no pictures, no police report, and no medical aid requested, and the only evidence being from EDL feckwits, their pages have been full of talk of revenge against Brighton. Not commies, or Antifa.
Brighton, and If somebody such as Soulman could identify more than 5 Brighton people in the MFE I would be surprised, they were intent on causing trouble, as they have advertised on their pages. There was trouble.

Thanks Dave in Prague. A report from the Argus.
City counting cost of street march From The Argus)

Jan 30, 2008
WHY WERE THE LEFTY TRAITORS MASKED UP, safety in numbers?? DID YOU SEE ANY BLACKS , OR ASIANS AMONG THEM aren't these the people who would feel most threatened, you're having a laugh dave
regards
DR

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
Not having a laugh at all...stop dressing this fascist event as a family event...it isnt...never has been, and will always be confronted by large numbers of people...fascist apologists know, that if these ****wits dont come to Brighton, neither will the hard left..

If this wanker wants to hold these dancing with drunks marches, he can hold them in Portsmouth

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here