Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

March for England

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Just excuses to cause trouble in my opinion, why else would you fully wear black and have your face covered with a balaclava ?

A little mercenary jaunt into a West African state trying to bring off a military coup ???

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
Considering the EDL thrive on confrontation and press, I would rather just let them walk through the town and have no one bat an eyelid. They'd look pretty stupid when they could be having more fun elsewhere. If it is not political and they don't want a confrontation then I suggest they join the English Heritage - you can get great discounts on well organised St George's Day events.

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
Just excuses to cause trouble in my opinion, why else would you fully wear black and have your face covered with a balaclava ?

What's the excuse for a hundred odd fascists turning up year after year to goad them?

kemptown kid

Apr 17, 2011
Just in case any of the EDL numpties read this, please note that you do not represent me (a white British Brightonian) in any way at all. Now **** off.

R. Slicker

Jan 1, 2009
Heard it all kicked off in the South Laines ???

Well played sir.
The EDL is bad, but if anything is going to offend some of the pedants on here........

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
Just in case any of the EDL numpties read this, please note that you do not represent me (a white British Brightonian) in any way at all. Now **** off.

They don't,t represent me either.

Nor do the dumbarsed left wing liberal googlers who turn up to cause trouble whilst HIDING behind Police lines. Googlers one and all, with no excuse for covering their faces as they are the good guys, or so they tell us. I wonder if any of them have a REAL job, not in 'IT' or fast food management?

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
Apparently Brighton has a very big Mosque.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
They don't,t represent me either.

Nor do the dumbarsed left wing liberal googlers who turn up to cause trouble whilst HIDING behind Police lines. Googlers one and all, with no excuse for covering their faces as they are the good guys, or so they tell us. I wonder if any of them have a REAL job, not in 'IT' or fast food management?

Are 'left wingers' throwing stones or smashing up shops in London, when there is anything they can't get their minority way on, any better than the 'fascists'?

Just 2 bunches of criminal scum, hiding in numbers and behind scarves.

tezz79

Apr 20, 2011
I get the suspicion the that a large percentage of these anti types couldn't really give a shit what they are protesting against so long as there is something to protest about.
They protest for the sake of protesting be it the eviction of gypsies from illegal camp sites/ university fee's/ weapons factories behind the bates estate/ who's paying for the funeral of an ex prime minister that most probably wouldn't even remember/ pitching tents outside St. Paul's or St Peter's church Aaah the list goes on & you can't tell me it's not the same group of cocks.
Do either of these groups think they are actually going to achieve the bullshit goals they claim they are striving for by marching on mass or chaining themselves to ****ing tree houses

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
I get the suspicion the that a large percentage of these anti types couldn't really give a shit what they are protesting against so long as there is something to protest about.
They protest for the sake of protesting

What's wrong with this? Good to stay in practice and be ready for when there is something you really care about.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Can not argue with that.
The march started a few years back. It was just the March For England, to celebrate our patron saint day. Back then it had a few ex servicemen, gurkhas, children, pensioners etc. The antis turned up, trouble flared, so most years since the marchers have got more aggressive people turning up......and the anti everything have done the same.

Pity you could not of had St. Margaret of Grantham at the head of the column as a brick magnet.

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
Pity you could not of had St. Margaret of Grantham at the head of the column as a brick magnet.

Oh dear, i suppose i shall have to state it again. I have never voted Tory, get it, which means i have never voted for Thatcher, please do not confuse the contempt that i have with people that turn up to disrupt her funeral, or the fact that i can't stand the last Labour government, or the Lib Dems.
Still if you have to slide or snide this comment into a different topic......then feel free i suppose.

tezz79

Apr 20, 2011
What's wrong with this? Good to stay in practice and be ready for when there is something you really care about.

By which time you've pissed everyone off protesting every other week over things you are not really passionate about & your genuine protest will fall on deaf ears.
Surely protests would be more poignant if they weren't 2 a penny over any old shit.
All they are doing is diluting the concept of protesting (not that I'm too bothered about it)

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
By which time you've pissed everyone off protesting every other week over things you are not really passionate about & your genuine protest will fall on deaf ears.
Surely protests would be more poignant if they weren't 2 a penny over any old shit.
All they are doing is diluting the concept of protesting (not that I'm too bothered about it)

I'm not sure that's really true. Depends upon how you do it, I guess. Going to a football match every week or so doesn't dilute the experience compared to the casual fan just watching the World Cup or Euros every two years. For the frequent protester, neither does going to a protest every other Saturday.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here