Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

March for England

shaolinpunk

[Insert witty title here]
Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
Fair enough, i suppose if you were driving at 5 miles an hour, your mate might have been able to see across the "the other side of the A23".....and spot ""not one person on the coach had hair".
All males were they?

There was nothing obstructing our view of the coach. Obviously we could only see one side of the coach but on that side there were only bald men. In fairness the other side might have been full of women, children and men with glorious heads of hair

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Blimey, driving "on the other side of the A23"... and being able to spot that "not one person on the coach had hair", you could have had an accident yourself.

Short/shaven hair.

That must mean that they're not as intelligent as stone throwing uni student cowards with long hair hiding in a mob, and have forfeited their right to have an opinion.

Dandyman

In London village.
Can not argue with that.
The march started a few years back. It was just the March For England, to celebrate our patron saint day. Back then it had a few ex servicemen, gurkhas, children, pensioners etc. The antis turned up, trouble flared, so most years since the marchers have got more aggressive people turning up......and the anti everything have done the same.

And here are some of those lovely individuals from a previous year's march:

Attachments

• EDL fascist salute brighton station.jpg
    EDL fascist salute brighton station.jpg
    316.4 KB · Views: 209

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Well done, you have captured one fellow (amongst many) who has in arm raised apparently similar to a nazi salute.....priceless. :smile:

Not many ex servicemen and kids picnicking on cheese sarnies and traditional lemonade though are there?

Dandyman

In London village.
Well done, you have captured one fellow (amongst many) who has in arm raised apparently similar to a nazi salute.....priceless. :smile:

He's one of the few locals involved. Are you still importing ex-Soul Crew thugs for this "March for England"?

Last edited:

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
And here are some of those lovely individuals from a previous year's march:

I'm sure he was just waving Sieg Heil to his mum.

Dandyman

In London village.
I'm sure he was just waving Sieg Heil to his mum.

Probably asking for some more egg sarnies and lashings and lashings of ginger beer.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
As in many places now, it does not seem right to celebrate our patron day......thankfully a couple of pubs in Worthing have a decent bash.
So no i won't be attending any more St George's Day marches in Brighton, the memories of seeing my two lads in the Cubs/Scouts allowed to celebrate in style, is good enough for me.
Thankfully i know if i go to Brighton for a St Patrick's Day bash....it will be fine eh.

This does crack me up. There is nothing - literally nothing - stopping English people celebrating St George's day except the English themselves. It's not like Paddy's is a national holiday and St George's day celebrations get shut down. It just strikes me that Irish people are pretty good at having a party and English people are pretty good at complaining and being jealous.

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Will the marchers complain when taxes go up due to the millions of pounds these marches cost to police?

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
Will the marchers complain when taxes go up due to the millions of pounds these marches cost to police?

I do wonder if many of the UAF were also those that caused a considerable amount of damage and wasted time on Sussex campus protesting about privatisation of the uni.

Not only do they never come up with a solution as to how to solve funding gaps, they end up costing large amounts of money.

Dandyman

In London village.
The Anti brigade are always the more aggressive. The fact that they are wearing balaclavas trying to remain anonymous is sinister move by them. Very much doubt that the Argus will report it as such though.

Poor lil' fascists. Did the nasty men upset them ?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here