Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

March for England

nick c

Mar 29, 2008
bn26
If true not nice. The same thing happened last year to one of the March For England women.

Also reporting that many Antis are being arrested and many being asked to remove their face masks.
My guess is that usually more are arrested from the counter demonstrators.

From what little i saw in St James street they are by far the worst behaved,throwing black paint at police,trying to smash coral's windows,let them all fight each other in a field somewhere i say and leave the rest of us to go about our business.

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE

kevo

Mar 8, 2008

Jimmy Grimble

Are the English Disco Lovers there?

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
Are the English Disco Lovers there?

Yes, they set up a mobile disco with glitter ball down by the Palace Pier.

We then went to the park by the West Pier, and I had a nice chat with the Pole in Goal who like me was watching his little'un get covered in sand. Lovely guy, and fully recovered from his knock yesterday.

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
I think people tarring the two groups with the same brush should remember that it's the EDL who have decided to march in Brighton today, the anti-march protestors wouldn't be there if they hadn't! Perhaps we should let the morons march without any form of protest against their presence?

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
Because the Green Party ( Kit Kat ) love :rant:to encourage a free and open protest in our city.

I wonder what it's costing to the city's economy - the first hot and sunny Sunday of the year but I bet loads of people put off going to Brighton today.

The Kid Frankie

Sep 5, 2012
So so bored of protests and demos in Brighton. Might start a protest group to protest against the amount of protests that take place in our city.

Brian Fantana

Oct 8, 2006
In the field
Ah yes, another example of Little Englanders protecting us from a phantom threat. All in the name of a patron saint who in all likelihood never set foot in this country!

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
Or maybe because Caroline Lucas (Green MP for Brighton) is in amongst the anti protesters, same as last year actually. :whistle:

Strange logic. If they decide to march in the city (and ruin the day for a lot of people), why shouldn't people, including Caroline Lucas, protest against them and their moronic views?

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
It is mean't to be March For England, it is St George's Day tomorrow.

An excuse for the EDL to have a day out winding up people in a town they despise you mean. Dress it up anyway you like but five minutes looking at their pathetic Facebook site shows you this has as much to do with St George's Day as I have with running a small area of Sweden. And how the actual **** did you get an apostrophe in meant?

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
Strange logic. If they decide to march in the city (and ruin the day for a lot of people), why shouldn't people, including Caroline Lucas, protest against them and their moronic views?

Why strange?. The post i was replying to said "Because the Green Party ( Kit Kat ) love to encourage a free and open protest in our city."

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here