Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Marc Cucurella - Would you want him back?

Would you want Cucurella back?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
I wonder who would take him. I think @edna krabappel 's suggestion (Spurs) could be a good one, but he's not going anywhere that doesn't pay him big bucks.

If not Spurs, then Villa (nope, seem too well run these days) or Everton (yes, maybe them :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: )

B-right-on

Living the dream
Apr 23, 2015
Shoreham Beaaaach
No chance I'd like to see him here except in oppo colours.

Palarse with Potter?

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
This is like driving a Tesla and someone asking if you want you Alfa Romeo back...
I don’t know anyone with an Alfa who’d change it for a Tesla in the first place :smile:

We all like cars with soul, you won’t be getting that in a Tesla

Now if you’d said asking if you wanted your old Spanish built SEAT back….

Last edited:

Pogue Mahone

Apr 30, 2011

timbha

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
From the safe haven of Brighton, to the looney bin of Chelsea to the nut house of Man U. What the hell is he (or his greedy agent) thinking ?
Saudi next. Career over.

Zeus

Jan 10, 2022
From the safe haven of Brighton, to the looney bin of Chelsea to the nut house of Man U. What the hell is he (or his greedy agent) thinking ?
Saudi next. Career over.
They’re thinking how do we make as much money as possible as fast as we can.

dejavuatbtn

Aug 4, 2010
Henfield
He’s not a bad player in the right set up. No way worth the money Chelsea paid us, more fools them. Why want him back when we have the Perv who would actually be worth more than Chelsea paid us for Cuc?

timbha

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
Would the agent get anything from a loan move, unless there is a private agreement in the background?
Appearance money for example. I bet the agent gets a cut from everything Cucurella is paid

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I’ve had a rethink on this. If Chelsea paid the bulk of his wages and we don’t sign another FB, yeah I’d have him back on loan for a year. He’d get game time as second choice and how funny would it be if he came back and refound the form he had with us?

Come on, it would be bloody hilarious, you know it would be!

I typed the above before I saw the development with United btw :rolleyes:

If he does go to United, we get to boo him again.

junior

Dec 1, 2003
Didsbury, Manchester
I’ve had a rethink on this. If Chelsea paid the bulk of his wages and we don’t sign another FB, yeah I’d have him back on loan for a year. He’d get game time as second choice and how funny would it be if he came back and refound the form he had with us?

Come on, it would be bloody hilarious, you know it would be!

If he does go to United, we get to boo him again.
Errr, no thanks.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here