Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] ManUre at home - our cup final?

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
No it isn't. Let's drown that imaginary kitten in the half-time bucket of oranges before it starts weaning. f***ing Talk Sport.

However. With 6 reasonably achievable points (Toffees, Stains), another three points against the dirty reds might be a bit of a thing. In the league. And that.

So I am going to rock up on Thursday thinking this is a free hit. Smash their doors in, defying zombie refereeing (yus, Sir Alex, milord), cockamamie linos (I though Undav was deffo offside. What?) and VAR wankadaria (sorry, I was having a Yorkie Bar, but when I reviewed it, despite Undav having three of his legs broken, it was a Fair Challenge, and not a penalty) and we might get another double.

And after all, it's only Right and Proper. Possible Pröpper. Lovely hair.

Come on lads. Let's win this, and get through to the next round. The preliminary round of the European Song Contest. Dunk's Fizz. And I have made my mind....up. Winner.

(etc. etc., to the theme tune of Red Dwarf)

Kosh

'The' Yaztromo
Indeed…

They’re all cup finals, Thursday will be no different - Everton thereafter the same… we need to aim to win them all.

Never before, well, perhaps since ‘97, will we have required such big balls… both historic run ins… making too much of this game is not a good idea, it’s just another (massive) game… talk of revenge is irrelevant, play it, win it… move on and repeat.

knocky1

Jan 20, 2010
Want to f#££ these Southern Man Utd plastics on my allotment with a win.
20230430_111402.jpg

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
I think the next seven games could be season defining.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Dunky and the lads are going to be fired right up for this one. Ali, Moises and Kaoru well-rested, Fergie possibly back, Billy on the back of his best performance, Enciso getting better at a rapid rate etc etc……..

1-0 United after a controversial VAR decision incoming ? Nah, we’re going to ‘fvck em up’.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Has Stat brother hacked your account H?

BN41Albion

Oct 1, 2017
No it isn't. Let's drown that imaginary kitten in the half-time bucket of oranges before it starts weaning. f***ing Talk Sport.

However. With 6 reasonably achievable points (Toffees, Stains), another three points against the dirty reds might be a bit of a thing. In the league. And that.

So I am going to rock up on Thursday thinking this is a free hit. Smash their doors in, defying zombie refereeing (yus, Sir Alex, milord), cockamamie linos (I though Undav was deffo offside. What?) and VAR wankadaria (sorry, I was having a Yorkie Bar, but when I reviewed it, despite Undav having three of his legs broken, it was a Fair Challenge, and not a penalty) and we might get another double.

Come on lads. Let's win this, and get through to the next round. The preliminary round of the European Song Contest. Dunk's Fizz. And I have made my mind....up. Winner.

Come again?

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Dunky and the lads are going to be fired right up for this one. Ali, Moises and Kaoru well-rested, Fergie possibly back, Billy on the back of his best performance, Enciso getting better at a rapid rate etc etc……..

1-0 United after a controversial VAR decision incoming ? Nah, we’re going to ‘fvck em up’.
:ohmy:

So added time until they equalise.

pure_white

Dec 8, 2021
Hopefully we’ll be singing “you’ve seen the Albion, now **** off home” to their fans on Thursday !
And "we support our local team". We had better win as Im likely to have to go to Haywards Heath post-match and dont wanna share a train with the manure smug cvnts. There again if I stay in LA still likely have lots manure travel westbound!

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex

I'm just pleased you've embraced the Sunday-before-Bank-Holiday-Monday thing and all but drowned yourself in the Faversham Wine Lake.

Well played sir!

jakarta

May 25, 2007
Sullington

Have you been on the Pop again? :lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here