Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Manu instead of Zamora?

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
BZ should have started IMHO.

The problem with starting Bob is we are automatically ensuring we use 1 substitute due to his fitness. This means regardless of injuries, cards , tactics we always have to consider that

One hot tub one ambition

Apr 28, 2015
Hove
He got some good chants going - in the thunderous terrace, anyway:

"If Elvis scores, we're on the pitch!"
"Elvis, give us a song! Elvis Elvis Give us a song!"
- and "Elvis manu" to the Muppets Tune. The scenes if he had scored...

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patron
Jun 27, 2012
I suspect Hughton always intended to bring on BZ on too but Greer's injury put paid to that.

e77

May 23, 2004
Worthing
As has been said previously perhaps he is being held back for the Ipswich match?

I did wonder why he came on against Middlesborough as the game was fairly dead by the time he came on.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
He got some good chants going - in the thunderous terrace, anyway:

"If Elvis scores, we're on the pitch!"
"Elvis, give us a song! Elvis Elvis Give us a song!"
- and "Elvis manu" to the Muppets Tune. The scenes if he had scored...

He looked a bit nonplussed when asked for a wave....then a song......

'Manu Manu'
'Der der der der der' is going to stick if he starts to get more gametime though.

Felt a bit sorry for Tomer, not had a song all season and Elvis gets one in 10 mins.......!

atomised

Mar 21, 2013
I'd hope that more game time would help with that, getting on the same wavelength and being better aware of the players around him

luge

Dec 18, 2010
I met up with a Dutch scout recently, his views on Elvis were that on his day he can be great, but he's far too inconsistent - which is a problem in the English leagues as you don't get as much time on the ball. However - he did admit that because so many teams were in for him, then there must have been something identified with him.

Personally I think he should be given a run out, especially if Wilson is still feeling under the weather against Ipswich.

Rogero

Aug 4, 2010
Shoreham
I met up with a Dutch scout recently, his views on Elvis were that on his day he can be great, but he's far too inconsistent - which is a problem in the English leagues as you don't get as much time on the ball. However - he did admit that because so many teams were in for him, then there must have been something identified with him.

Personally I think he should be given a run out, especially if Wilson is still feeling under the weather against Ipswich.
I met a Dutch girl guide once.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here