Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Mancs in your stand 2023 edition

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Two lads on our row who’d bought off the exchange. One spent the whole game videoing the away end on his phone whenever they sang. Were clocked fairly early and outed themselves by moving to the end of the row when the pen was given and sodding off when it went in - with a flea or two in their ears.

Any near you this time?

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Two lads on our row who’d bought off the exchange. One spent the whole game videoing the away end on his phone whenever they sang. Were clocked fairly early and outed themselves by moving to the end of the row when the pen was given and sodding off when it went in - with a flea or two in their ears.

Any near you this time?
Two behind me in ESU

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
North Stand very quiet, a goal (thankfully it never came) might’ve outed anyone.

Saw a few Manure Dad’s with offspring hiding their colours outside the ES.

It’ll be a long drive tonight …. back to Hangleton.
And Fiveways Village…..

wankers

Knocky's Nose

Mon nez est en Valenciennes..
May 7, 2017
Eastbourne
WSL - a Dad in 'plain clothes' and two little kids in Bright Red 'TeamViewer' tops.

I just don't understand it. Taking your kids (they looked about 8-9 years old) to a home match, to sit amongst Brighton in the home section, with Man Utd tops on...

It just baffles me.

I declare the Father a Twunt. Gavel banged.

Any near you this time?
Yeah, 1 dickhead kept filming everything, everyone jumped on him when we scored and he got the right arse, was AMAZING. Don't make it obvious then no one will know hahaha

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
WSL - a Dad in 'plain clothes' and two little kids in Bright Red 'TeamViewer' tops.

I just don't understand it. Taking your kids (they looked about 8-9 years old) to a home match, to sit amongst Brighton in the home section, with Man Utd tops on...

It just baffles me.

I declare the Father a Twunt. Gavel banged.
Clearly a look at me gesture, we’re United.
No class or respect, none given, you see it in town sometimes walking round, parents with their kids wearing United or even Palace tops on, look at me, look at me, with a caveat “I’m not brave enough to wear it“
does not stop me saying anything when I see that, a cheeky comment as they walk past, you put your kid out there, I’m taking you up on that…

I usually say, “ah, you seem to have some dirt on that” and pretend to wipe off the club badge.

childish I know, but so are they.

Last edited:

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Clearly a look at me gesture, we’re United.
No class or respect, none given, you see it in town sometimes walking round, parents with their kids wearing United or even Palace tops on, look at me, look at me, with a caveat “I’m not brave enough to wear it“
does not me saying anything when I see that, a cheeky comment as they walk past, you put your kid out there, I’m taking you up on that…

I usually say, “ah, you seem to have some dirt on that” and pretend to wipe off the club badge.

childish I know, but so are they.

Emboldened Arse and Manure plastics in our city have bought club shirts this season, proudly worn in trips to the supermarket :wanker: . A “we won yesterday and I’m very proud of that” image.

Wouldn’t it be a shame if both ended up potless?

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
Emboldened Arse and Manure plastics in our city have bought club shirts this season, proudly worn in trips to the supermarket :wanker: . A “we won yesterday and I’m very proud of that” image.

Wouldn’t it be a shame if both ended up potless?
I call it the dry robe syndrome, clearly made for one purpose, but abused by the middle classes as a status look at me gesture. I see you, I get you, your a tw@t

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
I call it the dry robe syndrome, clearly made for one purpose, but abused by the middle classes as a status look at me gesture. I see you, I get you, your a tw@t

I often want to make a snide remark, but never do …. non confrontational :) .

I doubt I’ll see a Manure shirt out and about tomorrow.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here