Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Manchester United vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
[tweet]1556360008828424192[/tweet]

Ooh it’s a corner

Aug 28, 2016
Nr. Coventry

Geez - they’ve got some serious issues - in the clip with the four of them no.1 has deffo got anger management problems, no.2 is like a small child, no.3 needs to be on suicide watch and no.4 is just bonkers - all very entertaining though.

Fantastic day all round and it was so great at the end when GP came over to our end and really celebrated - sleep well NSC(after MOTD2 obvs)!

loz

Apr 27, 2009
W.Sussex
Even though I am a palace fan, it’s still anyone but Manchester United… so we’ll done although it pains me you have a good side there.

levs

Jul 10, 2017
For a variety of reasons, this was my first live game since we were promoted to the premier league and it certainly didn't disappoint! Great atmosphere in the away end and thoroughly enjoyed taking the mick out of the Man U fans and seeing their miserable faces on the way out and travelling home.

I thought Caicedo was immense and my man of the match, I'm certainly a lot less worried about the loss of Bissouma if he can continue playing like that. Welbeck and Lallana were both outstanding too, producing performances reminiscent of when they were England regulars. I genuinely believe that if we can keep key players like them Webster, Dunk, Gross and Trossard fit we can achieve great things this season. We have have a few exciting young players waiting in the wings for their chance, but I would be worried if we lost any of the above mentioned players for any significant amount of time.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
For a variety of reasons, this was my first live game since we were promoted to the premier league and it certainly didn't disappoint! Great atmosphere in the away end and thoroughly enjoyed taking the mick out of the Man U fans and seeing their miserable faces on the way out and travelling home.

I thought Caicedo was immense and my man of the match, I'm certainly a lot less worried about the loss of Bissouma if he can continue playing like that. Welbeck and Lallana were both outstanding too, producing performances reminiscent of when they were England regulars. I genuinely believe that if we can keep key players like them Webster, Dunk, Gross and Trossard fit we can achieve great things this season. We have have a few exciting young players waiting in the wings for their chance, but I would be worried if we lost any of the above mentioned players for any significant amount of time.

Can you go to more of them please.

levs

Jul 10, 2017
Can you go to more of them please.

Haha I would love to, but living in Cornwall makes it difficult to get to many. Admittedly, I couldn't have picked many that are further away but it was 21 hrs total travelling time, I didn't get back home until 7am this morning.

Blatter

Feb 27, 2012
I've just watched the extended highlights on YT and what a glorious team goal the second one was. Playing out while under pressure, the lovely back-heel from Tross, then through the gaps all the way for Pascal Gross to tap in Solly's shot.

Lovely Jubbly!

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012

Matey at 7:42 thinks United are playing FULHAM :lolol:

I don't understand why you would watch these goons live instead of the actual game. I mean, don't get me wrong, I appreciate the comedy value for us watching it, but if you're a United fan? Why?

banjo

GOSBTS
Oct 25, 2011
Deep south

I don't understand why you would watch these goons live instead of the actual game. I mean, don't get me wrong, I appreciate the comedy value for us watching it, but if you're a United fan? Why?

It’s probably slightly better than they have to watch on the pitch atm. :lolol:

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003

Nowhere near as entertaining during a bad run as Arsenals blud

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here