[Albion] Manchester United vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

badger4

Sep 4, 2015
Gross is so so slow………needs to move on, dead ball not bad but has to take a long look in the mirror

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I have a stream, the last 15 minutes have been all about United and how “no disrespect teams like United should be beating Brighton”

As I type we are getting some coverage —YAY

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
Pascal Gross was great against Chelsea just a few weeks ago. Sure, it is a player that is slowly getting phased out but he still good and intelligent.

I dont think people are judging him fairly. They see his name and think "I want something new, fancy and shiny" and will watch his game like the Devil reads the bible.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Gross is so so slow………needs to move on, dead ball not bad but has to take a long look in the mirror

Four posts in seven years and you come up with this? ???

Perhaps you should be the one taking a long look in a mirror :shrug:

Milano

Aug 15, 2012
Sussex but not by the sea
Gross is in there to help us keep possession, it wouldn’t be my choice as I prefer Alzate but I trust Potter so I’m OK with that, just as long as he’s nowhere near taking our set pieces, because he’s become flipping wretched at them, needs to be either MacArgie or Trossard.

Brok

Bork. I meant Bork.
Dec 26, 2011
200 miles

On a Tuesday

In the middle of February

8.15 Kick off

Storm approaching

To you that make the trip, I salute you. :bowdown:

And drive carefully home...

Last edited:

Farehamseagull

Solly March Fan Club
Nov 22, 2007
Sarisbury Green, Southampton
When all players in our squad are fit, personally I would never pick Gross but can’t argue with the fact he’s played most of the games in this good run.

But he absolutely better not be on the set peices tonight now that Mac Allister is back! I can feel the anger building up now if I see him trotting over to take a corner instead of Mac.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports