Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Manchester United vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
One of those days, with 11 men these over rated over paid twats wouldn't have beaten us

Still a decent performance, paid price for a mad 2 minutes

Deadly Danson

Oct 22, 2003
Brighton
Without VAR that's a straight red no questions asked. Ref gave a yellow to cover his arse if Webster was closer than he looked.

I would have had no real complaints if he was shown a straight red and VAR didnt intervene. Point is he didn't because he thought Webster was covering. The replays don't prove anything so VAR shouldn't have got involved.

Amexarmadillo

Dec 22, 2021
We would have got something out of that if it wasn’t for the disgraceful red card decision as we were by far the better team up until that point. Why have they got someone from a micky mouse league on VAR? Whenever I’ve seen Gillett involved in anything since he came to the Premier League from the A League, he’s looked completely out of his depth.

It wasn’t a disgraceful decision it was shockingly poor from Lewis. All the pundits in the TV studio saying right decision. People need to take off the blue tinted glasses

pure_white

Dec 8, 2021
I just wanna say 3 things:
1. i HATE ronaldo
2. Modar my fav player QUALITY
3. We must convert more chances as we could've been 2 or 3 up at HT and game almost over. Heads high the score did not reflect the performance. Bounce back Saturday.

Terry Butcher Tribute Act

Aug 18, 2013
It wasn’t a disgraceful decision it was shockingly poor from Lewis. All the pundits in the TV studio saying right decision. People need to take off the blue tinted glasses
Agreed. Can't believe people are moaning about that.

Good game, 1-1 would have been a fair result. United awful first half, we gave it to them in the second on a plate. But even with 10 that was a decent showing.

Beating Burnley is more important really.

Sent from my SM-G998B using Tapatalk

Nobby Cybergoat

Jul 19, 2021
No he wasn’t.

But anyway, even if you do genuinely believe that Webster has super human powers to get back to him, it’s hardly a disgraceful decision is it when the majority of people and all neutrals think it’s a red?!

I wouldn't form too many opinions on the basis of what Andy Townsend thinks to be honest mate

pb21

Apr 23, 2010
I would have had no real complaints if he was shown a straight red and VAR didnt intervene. Point is he didn't because he thought Webster was covering. The replays don't prove anything so VAR shouldn't have got involved.

You have a point, did the ref initially make a clear and obvious error? I'm not sure he did.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here