Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Manchester United vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Worry for our defence. We’re loose.

BN41Albion

Oct 1, 2017
Seconded, the more I hear their fans moan, the more I want them to get relegated.

Loathsome team & fans.

Loathsome? Really? Never had a problem with Newcastle fans whatsoever personally, and there's lots of them.
Pretty pathetic when it comes to protesting against the owner they supposedly despise, yes, but loathsome, certainly not...

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
As usual with Manchester United this season it will all depend on whether their players feel like turning up today. Or at what stage in the game they decide to turn up. If they can be bothered they have enough world class talent right across the pitch to be home and hosed inside 60 minutes. But if it is one of those days when they'd rather be sat at home on Instagram then we have every chance.

jcdenton08

Enemy of the People
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
Am not so sure after watching their match against Chelsea. If they can play like that in their remaining matches they could still get out of trouble.

They’ve got the right manager to do it too.....!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You'll be lynched here for that kind of talk.

Mike Small

Dec 26, 2008
Not sure I'm allowed to ask but where does one watch the game when they don't subscribe to BT...? Feel free to PM me if you feel generous about where t stream from etc

vagabond

May 17, 2019
Brighton
Interested to see what GP’s team is tonight.

Any tactical surprises in the line up, who’s LWB. Does Maupay and Welbeck start in the WM formation. Does Andone make the bench. Not long now.

Johnny RoastBeef

These aren't the players you're looking for.
Jan 11, 2016
Caicedo on the bench

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here