[Albion] Manchester City vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
A good performance, and what will be will be :albion2:

That was all I asked for this morning, and I hope the whingers at 45 minutes (I was going to say bedwetters but now know better :wink:) are feeling suitably embarrassed. A good performance against the Champions of the Premier League and European Champions League.

But I would rather they put 4,5 or 6 past us with no reply than what happened to Solly :down:

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Brilliant character second half. They were really good first half and are the best side in the world. Huge credit, shame about the injuries - it’s just the full backs I’m worried about as we have enough attacking options overall.

jcdenton08

Enemy of the People
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
It’s never dull. UTA - onto the big one on Thursday where I fully expect us to lift the trophy

Algernon

Sep 9, 2012
Newmarket.

That's Pob
IMG_2777.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_2778.jpeg
    IMG_2778.jpeg
    509.6 KB · Views: 39

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
City certainly know the importance of making certain fouls for the team.
Can’t blame them for that though…… we’d do it.

pb21

Apr 23, 2010
Much better when the subs made. That's becoming a recurring theme.
Firstly, really hope March's injury isn't too bad.

Secondly, your point is pretty much correct. However I do think it's a bit more general than that and it's not until the second half AND subs are made.

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
Thought we were ok second half but city barely got out of first gear. Need to start winning again.

The Fits

Jun 29, 2020
Really good response in the second half. Injuries gutting. Starting to forget when we last won but no disgrace losing to City.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Funniest moment has to be when wee Billy tried to barge that AI machine Haaland off the ball only to bounce off him like a tennis ball against a brick wall.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports